What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Coming back home

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
I'm back to where it all began..

Back in 2014 I was playing Arma2 DayZ mod with @Davros@blaze1981and we heard about Arma3 and this thing called Altis Life.. So we decided to buy the game and check it out. Got hooked instantly. The next 3 years nearly all of my time gaming was spent on Altis Life. First with our small group Cult of Asmin and the Montana Family, later on as part of the first ten original UNMC members.

Thousands of hours of fun were had roleplaying, but all good things come to an end and out interest shifted and we all moved away from Arma and the community. In 2018 I started playing FiveM and been around a handful of communities, mainly whitelisted ones. I've always stuck to the same theme in my 4 years of playing FiveM, which is going to be what I'll set out to do here. It's grown on me so much I don't really know what else to do in Roleplay as it just feels like this is who my RP character has become. He (and his dad, a character I killed off) lived in my head for over 4 years now. I hope to have found a new home for him and his friends here.

Frankie Marbrandy

Frankie RPUK.png

Born in 1989 in a trailer park in the Netherlands, to a Dutch mum and an American dad, Frankie grew up impoverished. He was being homeschooled due to his mothers absolute distrust of the system and he was being kept away from meeting ''outsiders'', as was normal in his trailer park community. '"We take care of our own'' his mum always said. Growing up, Frankie was often involved in petty crime and more than once ended up at the police station. The local police, after years of experience, knew there was no good to be had from trying to intervene with the people from the trailer park and Frankie was sent home most of the time. When he got older, this policy started to change and he got sentenced to juvenile prison and spent a few years inside.

On his 18th however, the system he grew up to despise finally had enough of Frankie and he landed his first serious prison sentence. Inside, he grew a close friendship with a locally notorious criminal, founder and president of the local charter of Trailer Trash MC. He prospected for them and earned his full membership within a year. He got to learn a lot about serious criminal enterprises and how to make money without the system having you on their radar all the time. He profited from this and frugally saved his money. During his time with the MC, Frankie found out more about his past. His father, Johnny ''Schizo'' Marbrandy, was one of the founding members of the MC before he left for the USA when he found out he got some Dutch woman pregnant. Frankie thus never knew his father, but was never raised to hate or resent him. It was just a fact of life that he wasn't around. But this was the first time he learned anything about his father and it fascinated him.

He decided to go and look for his father and used his saved up money to go look for him in Liberty City in the USA.

Frankies life story took a flight here. He went to the States to find his father, only to find out he had passed away days before. Frankie hooked up with his fathers MC, Sinners Motorcycle Club, in Paleto Bay. Here he found his home and for years he rode with his dads club, ending up their Vice-President and later President. He learned a lot about the history of his dad, his dads friends and his dads clubs, because he had also founded the Heathens Motorcycle Club in the years before the Sinners MC.

When the Sinners disbanded due to legal trouble and too many members ending up behind bars or six feet under, he decided to follow one of the members who started her own club, Unforgiven MC, where Frankie was Enforcer for two years till that also came to an end. Frankie was now a wanted man for being part of two criminal enterprises and could not safely stick around in Liberty City. Disillusioned with life in the USA and the failure of his dream to be part of a stable long term Motorcycle Club, Frankie decided to come back to Europe. Having nearly forgot his native language he decided to fly to Los Santos, a city formally under British rule (but with better weather) and start over there.

He sent out emails to his former brothers, those who he shared his life with in different clubs, to start anew.

Old pictures:

Sinners_Tumbnail.png

Sinners MC Group Picture

The Boys Are Back.jpg
Founding Fathers of Sinners MC; Kev Flannagan, Johnny ''Schizo'' Marbrandy, Gregor ''Vulture'' Grozni

Thumbnail WIP.png
Unforgiven MC Group Picture

20210602153421_1 - Copy.jpg

Memorial Stone; Dedicated to players who have passed away IRL (stone has 4 names now sadly). Abel ''StarionHD'' Sampson was in my MC for half a year and passed away in the pandemic.
Never forgotten brother ❤️

20211003183812_1.jpg
Frankie, Bobby and Gary in their natural habitat (Under Arrest)

20220117002938_1.jpg
Unforgiven MC going to the stripclub!

Screenshot_2470.png
Frankie when he was younger

Last edited by a moderator:
Back