What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Barry Bell - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Bell

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Barry Bell

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198120557229

Character ID: 115

The date when this happened: 11/05/23

The time when this happened: roughly 00:43

Please provide full detail and evidence: Sat down at a blackjack table, placed a bet of £500,000, and after about 2 seconds i began changing seats, after this had started i was unable to play any longer, the automated timer then ran out and i had lost my money, i diddnt have a body cam footage, however i called for a gods assistance, Stuart, who came and basically captured what he saw through his eyes, and i believe he is going to add it to this thread, for a bit of proof.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £500,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good morning @Barry Bell, I hope all is well! 🙂

Unfortunately, the staff member who was present at the time is unable to retrieve the small amount of footage they had.
You have been unable to provide evidence of what has happened to yourself and as stated in the compensation guidelines "All compensation requests will require evidence/proof of items you are seeking compensation for. Any compensation requests lacking evidence will be denied".

As I am unable to see what has happened on this occasion, I will need to decline this due to lack of evidence.
Please don't let this put you off of making compensations in the future!

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back