What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - CharlieLuciano - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieLuciano

Donator
Donator

Character Name: Charlie Luciano
Character ID: 79487
Steam ID: 76561197987272088
Game: GTA RP
Date: Mar 24, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: I had been incapacitated whilst in a truck. Whilst sitting there, singing away and trying to get attention of others, NHS showed up, with me having 10 minutes left of oxygen/blood. The first NHS member was unable to get me out of the truck, it had glitched and wouldnt allow him to take me out. Someone else was able to come down but by that time, there was about 2 minutes left for my survival.

That's the first glitch but secondly, at the end of the last clip, you'll see the ambo drivers head popped on the way to pill, where had that not happened, I'm sure I may have survived.

I provide 2 clips, capturing 10 full minutes of the NHS interaction. The only bit I miss is 9 seconds to my death.

Hopefully this is enough.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(Clip 1, first 5 mins since NHS interaction),
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
(last 5 minutes to death)
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation WM29 Pistol x1 + Bullets x10 (270k paid), radio x1, knife x1, repairkit x2, cash 2.1k, wrapidclot x1, baseball bat x1, banana smoothie x3, redgull x2, mining pickaxe x1, washcloth x2, lockpick x1, bodycam x1, smartphone x1, petrol can x1. I guess we're looking at around 300ks worth of stuff?
: Yes

Duplicate Compensation request, This one will be moved to the denied section and the other will be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back