What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Harry - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Donator
Donator
Los Santos NHS
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Harry Mikaelson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198048312601

Character ID: 37306

The date when this happened: 01/21/24

The time when this happened: Aprox. 7pm

Please provide full detail and evidence: Tried to buy 2 flatbeds at the civilian impound, the money was taken but the vehicles spawned as local and I didnt recieve any keys. After that someone managed to buy himself one so I decided to try again and again the same result. In the morning I tried to buy yet another one hoping it would be fixed however it wasnt so I lost £400.000 and got nothing. I opened a ticket earlier today and was told to put up comp request by George as it was a known bug which should be fixed by now.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: £400.000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good evening @Harry, I hope all is well! 🙂

Apologies for the delay, however it has been confirmed by our development team that you were unfortunately one of the players caught up in a bug at the time.
Due to this, I will be compensating you the following today:

+ £400,000 Bank Transfer

APPROVED

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back