What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Jay Small - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Small

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jay Small

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199011756624

Character ID: 759

The date when this happened: 01/24/24

The time when this happened: 23:15

Please provide full detail and evidence: i was looking up benefactors and doing deliveries then got hit off my bike at high speed which i thought was a accident then he dumped me and poofed i was under the impression that i was being taken to pillbox

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1RfowSockfuLb0/d1337llVPQb2?invite=cr-MSx2ZHosMjEzOTQ5NDI5LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: only thing im bothered about is standard pistol 41 pistol bullets and 41 cocaine

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good morning @Jay Small,

As per the compensation guidelines:

xNpE2aP.png

If you wish to re-claim your lost items due to another player breaking a rule - you'll need to submit a player report and have it approved. Please do this if you wish for this compensation request to be processed.

How can I report the player I couldn’t get his ticket I was in the boot then he F8 quit ? You can see that from the clip I tried to get his ticket 

Like I said I thought it was accident to start off with so I wasn’t going to report then he put me in the boot so I couldn’t get his ticket then he F8 quit straight from dumping me so I can’t report the player for comp but you can see that in the clip 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning @Jay Small,

Staff are able to determine who killed you in that clip. The issue is though, to prove that there was no prior interaction before you were downed - you'll need to provide 3-5 minutes of footage prior to your death. There is nothing to disprove that ample roleplay occurred before you were rammed and downed.

Okay I’ll have a look when I’m back at computer but he even says in the clip you were just sat there stationary sorry mate I would say it’s pretty clear I hadn’t had any interaction with this person prior 

Unfortunately I don’t have the 5 minutes prior but I believe it’s clear that there was no interaction before due to the context of the conversation which I had with the guy that run me over and do you not agree it was someone who doesn’t really play the server as he combat logged to dump me so therefore I believe I should be approved for my compensation 

As per the compensation rules, you have not reported the player and as such, no verdict has been reached on if any rules were broken, rending the compensation void.

We do not compensate players for items lost during RP.

Denied.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back