What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Tobes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobes

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Marcel Detru

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198046949384

Character ID: 83175

The date when this happened: 01/17/24

The time when this happened: 22:00

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was driving taxi, A car flipped on some drug dealers on bikes near me, I wasn't even close at this point an dysnc was fully to blame. I avoided RP at the time because as far as I was concerned that wasn't something I should act on and neither should they tbh if they saw it like I did. I will confronted and robbed for it. They took a switch blade and 4.5k.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PRX90g4i4oYaD/d1337JzncoB2?invite=cr-MSxQVEgsMTY0OTE5Njc5LA

Lost items and total value of compensation: 9.5k

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

*I was confronted

I have attached an image of my internet speed as that is not the cause. I have 13 ping decent up and down

internet speed.png

Hi @Tobes

Unfortunately, this doesn't meet our requirements for a compensation request, and I'll explain why:

While it does appear to have been some possible desync at play, you wasn't downed as a result of it - and hadn't lost items that way. 
The course of the RP then followed as they pulled you over and robbed you for your knife and cash. 

As you had looked back to see what happened, you could have reversed to explain the situation. 
So on this occasion, I'm afraid this request will be DECLINED.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back