What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - zycho - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zycho

Compensation Request

In-game Name: zycho

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198368545234

Character ID: 77058

The date when this happened: 17/11/23

The time when this happened: 21:30

Please provide full detail and evidence: Fuel station blew up
lost my .50
65 pb
police found me down and took my weapons/ told to make comp to allow rp for the officers

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/878808704730947644/1174855255326982164/image.png?ex=65691c38&is=6556a738&hm=444bc72813d2e81ac3336c3a30d52e7dc6072920d156871ca921c3917a219f92&=

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk-docCMG3s
Lost items and total value of compensation: .50 pistol 65 pb

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
At first the officer 526 put me back down when i told him i died to a bug he then comes back a couple mins later takes me and says this in ooc, from past experience when someone is found down due to a bug i have been told by staff many times to leave them, this officer decided to take me and arrest me anyway then tells me make a comp because he wants to proceed with the rp  

image.png

At first the officer 526 put me back down when i told him i died to a bug he then comes back a couple mins later takes me and says this in ooc, from past experience when someone is found down due to a bug i have been told by staff many times to leave them, this officer decided to take me and arrest me anyway then tells me make a comp because he wants to proceed with the rp  

@zychohow did the officer know you had a gun on you and why did they search you?

sorry for all the questions but I’d rather not put a gun back into potential circulation if I don’t have too.

@zycho

Thank you for answering all questions put to you, including the ones in the ticket I opened, however, unfortunately your request today will be DENIED for the following reason…

Although you went down by a fuel pump blowing up, there is no telling if this was due to a bug or player action (not yours but potentially someone else's) We also can't say for definite that you would have escaped had you not went down.

I understand that this may not be the outcome you were hoping for, but unfortunately we can't issue compensation on, whats and ifs.

Thank you.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back