What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cop application age/trial phase/vocal interview

Mclovininin

Unlinked
Hello lads, 

i have recently applied for a Cop application, however it was rejected because of me only being 15, i understand fully how this is absolutely fair and was at first listening and understanding but after further thought have had some ideas and thoughts.

Firstly i thought how it is unfair that i will have to wait 2 years to become a cop, which as you can all agree with i am likely to loose interest, perhaps even Arma 4 comes out.

So i have been thinking, for interviewees that are underage, that they should perhaps go through a trial stage or even just a vocal interview to make sure the fella is legit and not just a scrub.

Ever heard of those 6 year olds that go strait into university? well i know this point is extreme but what if i am the best new cop the beautiful island of Altis has ever seen. 

admins and others, please take this into consideration before replying and stuff.

thanks alot for all you guys' time.

See ya in Altis

Sam Aka : GertrudeMclovin

The fact is though noone is goin to take a kid telling them off seriously, yea you may be a good cop at the end if the day but the rules are pretty clear and they can't just change them for one person.

The fact that you've taken the time to write out your explanation lead me to think you have the right attitude towards it. 

Come on TS, message me and we will talk. Im not promising anything and im not saying you're becoming a cop, but i will give you the chance to at least talk to one of us so we can see fit.

Im doing this out of the fact that your post did catch my eye and you one of the first people who got denied to actually want to talk about it.

The whole bit about university was rubbish though. Never use that line again in my opinion. 

Let me know and find me on TS. I like to at least give everyone i can a chance, even if at the end of the day its not my call. 

Mitch

lawl where was this when I complained haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry price i wasn't in a position to act on it. Its only recently i can. 

Like i said this is by no means giving access to the police force as at the end of the day its already been declined by the higher powers above me so to speak.

Im simply giving him a chance.

Back