What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Corsair Headset

DeaanL

Got a new headset a few days ago, Corsair H1500 and I've downloaded the drivers for it however the mic seems to be very low and only picks up my voice when I shout, even when I change the sensitivity on teamspeak/skype. The sound as well is overkill and the slightest turn up in sound will burst your eardrums. Anyone had similar problems?

Have you tried to turn your setting up/down in windows? If that's not it, I don't know, I'm not familiar with corsairs peripherals.

My Mic is fine but my speakers are also shockingly loud. I like it for music though :p  I have a different pair though I have the corsair vengeance 1500v2

My Mic is fine but my speakers are also shockingly loud. I like it for music though :p  I have a different pair though I have the corsair vengeance 1500v2
I have my  PC volume on 5% or so and it's still too loud for me

I have my  PC volume on 5% or so and it's still too loud for me
Download the Corsair software where you can edit the sound and what not fiddle about with the settings if that still doesn't work I'd email them or something. 

Download the Corsair software where you can edit the sound and what not fiddle about with the settings if that still doesn't work I'd email them or something. 
I'll try that now and if it doesnt work ill just end up emailing support or something, cheers.

Got a new headset a few days ago, Corsair H1500 and I've downloaded the drivers for it however the mic seems to be very low and only picks up my voice when I shout, even when I change the sensitivity on teamspeak/skype. The sound as well is overkill and the slightest turn up in sound will burst your eardrums. Anyone had similar problems?
This is the same for me, Corsair is very quiet in game but on TS its fine.

It does sound like they may be faulty, if the sound is that loud @ 5% then something is a little strange.

Do you have a sound card or are you using your motherboards on-board sound?

That's what you get for using Corsair for headphones really, for the amount you spent you could of got a actual pair of headphones and a separate mic. Most 'Gaming' Headset's are just a gimmick and are seriously shit in terms of what your actually spending.

Back