What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX AIO £85 down from £100 Free UK Delivery

May look into getting this, not much experience with coolers. Is it capable of some OCing with the 3770K? @Zeito

Last edited by a moderator:
yep I have an h80i GT on my 4790k running at 4.8GHz. They're obviously a little louder than air coolers but they are

a) way more swag

b) look totally boss

c) capable of delivering lower temps (depending on internal air-flow setup)

yep I have an h80i GT on my 4790k running at 4.8GHz. They're obviously a little louder than air coolers but they are

a) way more swag

b) look totally boss

c) capable of delivering lower temps (depending on internal air-flow setup)
Heh, a and b are the only two things I need. ;)

@RubberDucky They're also a relative piece of cake to fit. Just make sure your case can take it. My case (Corsair 600T Special) can take one with modding and fettling and shit but i wasnt up for that, so i got the 120x120 H80 to bolt on the rear exhaust.

I suppose it's bloody cold enough over here :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@RubberDucky They're also a relative piece of cake to fit. Just make sure your case can take it. My case (Corsair 600T Special) can take one with modding and fettling and shit but i wasnt up for that, so i got the 120x120 H80 to bolt on the rear exhaust.

I suppose it's bloody cold enough over here :(
Haha, who needs fans, just make a copper heat-sink and stick it outside. Water-cooling is included naturally. <3 Ireland...

I feel if you left a sizable amount of copper outside someone would stroke it off you ;)

I personally just pipe my guttering in through the window and make use of that natural rainfall 24 hours a day. It drains into the water tank for my morning shower!

If only, i'd make wallace and grommit proud.

Back