What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Credit Card item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrie Healy

Unlinked
Add the ability to get/use a credit card to buy legal shops such as the General stores and Car dealerships etc...

The system in my opinion could work the same way how you can either buy with cash or your bank when buying car's from the player-owned business but you would need to have your credit card in your inventory 

You would obtain your credit card from the main bank in Vinewood (possibly for a fee) and it would just be an icon in your virtual inventory 

I think that this would be a useful item to add as it would mean that let's say if your car broke down somewhere near to a general store but you did you had no money you could use your card to just buy whatever directly from your bank account 

Of course, there could be cons to using a credit card such as you may need to enter a PIN every time you buy an expensive item or it could cost a little more because of bank fee's and if your card got robbed and your PIN along with it the player that did rob it could take a certain amount from your bank and you may need to report it stolen to the bank or police? <Just a few ideas

Would like to hear other player's views/opinions 

Icon example 

credit+card+debit+card+master+card+icon-1320184902602310693.png

I use my phone personally for card transactions. We could tie this to the new phone system. Also could link to this?

Moving to accepted for discussion between development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back