What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Cryme]Candy (Action: Ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Name of player your reporting (ingame name):
[cryme]Candy

Description of what happened:
Well as seen in the video, i was going up to look what was happening, the cops got killed i didnt want to move cause i might get shot then. I got shot because they though i was a cop

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Yes i did, he/she wanted to comp me, but not the amount i lost : it was only FREAKING 30K!

Value of item/money lost:
Total is 30k that includes rebels clothes backpack, rook gun with 2 mags some small stuff gps etc. (im a donater so bought some things for cheap)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Candy caught on candid camera, clear case to me , WHY ppl!!! Being on this server for so long & that comes out....

raymond i told yu you were follwing cops when we were fighting sorry but this is bullshit i said i was gonna compensate you and you agreed, i came back on after restart but you didnt come on so i went off

Really? You gonna put the blame on me!??? REALLY!? I was texting you. You didnt want to comp me that much as seen in screen shot, then YOU Disconnected. I didnt agreed with you comp me less then the amount i lost.

You feel the need to upload me the full vid? With all the chatting?

If you can compensate me fully so a big great 30k, no hard feelings

Ban Issued 

529bedb232764e1a3ab8c8cf69325152 -1 [Cryme]Candy - Forum Report 08/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back