What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Custom Watchdogs 2 inspired Backpacks - Bingle

Lucy Webb

Banned
Hayo everyone ^-^ I wanted to share what I have been working on for a little now, which is some custom bags for Bingle 
the textures and weights aren't yet 100% complete but I feel now is a good time to show off the backpacks as they are visually close to the final product 

the bags currently have 3 patches on them all representing internal/external Operations Bingle has conducted in game some are publicly known others aren't I hope to add a few more patches to the back of the bag soon but I don't want to make patches for operations we haven't fully planned out yet lol 

I'm also working on a version of this backpack that I hope if these get added that everyone can have in the clothing store, however that version is not quite ready at this moment in time and is lacking textures, The normal Civ version would be basically the same but minus the patches 

there are 4 variants in total each representing different things (i don't want to say on the forums what they are lol but ig find out in RP)

im just wanting some feedback on what ppl think about them so far ^-^ 
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These look amazing Lucy! I think having these available for people who are in Bingle and keeping the backpacks accessible potentially in the general clothing stores would be great. Just means people don't go around posing as Bingle as that, would be a total NIGHTMARE!

I'd give this an easy +1 as Bingle could do with their own clothing/ accessories since Bingle is a big part of the city and how storylines can be and have been drastically changed, A LOT, all thanks to the Bingle team! xD

Well done again on making these bags, best of luck and hope to see them in the city some day!

I have finished up the texture and model for the Civ version I feel its a little Bland just wondering what designs ppl might want on the back of it, even if you think its a dumb idea throw them at me some times the dumb ideas are the best ideas in game design lol (These backpacks are for both male and female)

this is the current civ version design:

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have finished up the texture and model for the Civ version I feel its a little Bland just wondering what designs ppl might want on the back of it, even if you think its a dumb idea throw them at me some times the dumb ideas are the best ideas in game design lol (These backpacks are for both male and female)

this is the current civ version design:

easy solution, put random meme patches and different colors on it
and make varied amount of patches(AKA. maybe one with only a british(and other flags) flag, and then another where it's basically just random memes everywhere, and work inbetween) use both server and internet memes to make it special to RPUK

WE NEED A KIDOC PATCH

WE NEED A KIDOC PATCH
200.gif

opening photoshop rn HAHAHAHAA

easy solution, put random meme patches and different colors on it
and make varied amount of patches(AKA. maybe one with only a british(and other flags) flag, and then another where it's basically just random memes everywhere, and work inbetween) use both server and internet memes to make it special to RPUK
i have so many dumb patch ideas i could put on the bag hahahaha 

here's an update, the Bingle version of the backpack is 100% done with everything including LODs 
I also added a RPUK key chain to the bag, and with some help from @L1Lthe textures are now finished 😄
here is the finished bag not much has visually changed but I have done quite a lot of optimisation lol 
image.png

Now XD for the Civ backpack I need more RPUK memes to put on the bag but this is what it is like so far 
image.png

(textures on the civ backpack are not final)

Back