What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

David Cooper, Rosalie Bell, Howard Jarvis, Baron Butcher, Cailum Wolf and Christopher Gray(POLICE OFFICERS)

PERMED ACCOUNT

Well where do i start it has been ages since seeing officers perform top quality RP. Yesturday my off duty cop character Elisha got taken hostage for a bank robbery. During this time she was forced at gun point to sniff A LOT of cocaine. Once Elisha was taken out of zipties she was a bit HIGH on the drugs and Howard Jarvis and 2 new probbies(dunno there names) where trying to detain her whilst she decided to coz havoc in the city by shouting, singing and always having the urge to dance. They went all the way to try and get her sober(unsuccesful of course) she later was taken to MRPS.

During her time in the cells many officers just wanted Elisha to shut the fuck up but of course she was drugged up so Rosalie Bell got a plan to put her fingers down Elishas throat making her Puke it was hilarious. Later on Elisha had a heart attack and all the officers that ive recommended did there utmost best to keep Elisha alive. The RP was very realistic they both provided gr8 cop and medic rp that ive never seen before and was to a high standard. I was streaming at the time so to check it out from start to finish(quite a lengthy RP 2hours) i will put in the link.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1803487935

Thank you very much, it was something else for sure! ❤️

Thank you Elisha. It was a fun RP scenario.

Can we add Sam Jones who was the AAP who was out of his depth as he is a relatively new medic and has never had to deal with such a situation before. 

Back