What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Deano (Rejected - Report Withdrawn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
This is report have been withdrawn by its owner. 
Name of player you're reporting (ingame name):  [ZFH] Deano

Description of what happened: We wanted to pull him over to check his truck and he rammed us resulting in him doing VDM. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes he claimed it was our bad because we were trying to rob him, speeding and driving dangerously. 

Value of item/money lost: 500k ish in gear. MX SW black, Katiba, Standard gear, clothing, normal stuff; food, water etc etc. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn48wq5fkjE
Just for some extra proof to confirm the driver. It can be hard to see. 
FgHto1J.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You were driving dangerously ._.

This reminds me of the time I was speeding down the motorway and you were ahead in a stolen police vehicle, you pulled a sharp right and I had a side on collision. Not entirely sure how you can spend £500,000 in equipment as a donator either..

You were driving dangerously ._.

This reminds me of the time I was speeding down the motorway and you were ahead in a stolen police vehicle, you pulled a sharp right and I had a side on collision. Not entirely sure how you can spend £500,000 in equipment as a donator either..
I am not donator ingame. Ask an admin for confirm if you want. 

Doesn't bother me in the slightest if you are or not, still wouldn't class this as appropriate driving though. Considering how long you've been here, I would ha e thought you would know how fragile vehicles are, stopping in front of a moving one is just a bad idea.

You can see we are going straight and he just rams up on our side resulting in us dying. 

hi dean here, how possibly could this be a banning offence, i was just driving along...he broke rules technically 1, driving on the wrong side of the road. 2,  dangerous driving. 3, speeding and maybe robbery if i had stopped...i know its RPG but if thats the case who in the right mind wouldnt stop if a car pulled up along side and said "pull over i want check what ur carrying" in real life...they would of put their foot down n drive off...just like i did, some people think they can abuse the VDM rule and get away with it!!!!!

You can see we are going straight and he just rams up on our side resulting in us dying.
On several attempts you try to get in front of a speeding vehicle, over taking him and slow him down - you were the one who slammed the brakes on, not him. Not to mention you're in a hatchback sports, who's stats are by far superior to other civilian vehicles - his brake time would be a lot slower than yours. You swerved in front of him causing him to have a colission with you - if you had not swerved in front of him, you would have still been alive.

hi dean here, how possibly could this be a banning offence, i was just driving along...he broke rules technically 1, driving on the wrong side of the road. 2, dangerous driving. 3, speeding and maybe robbery if i had stopped...i know its RPG but if thats the case who in the right mind wouldnt stop if a car pulled up along side and said "pull over i want check what ur carrying" in real life...they would of put their foot down n drive off...just like i did, some people think they can abuse the VDM rule and get away with it!!!!!
The reason he's posted it here is to request a a member of staff to conclude this a bannable offense, however so far he's the only one here who believes it's VDM. If anything, he's the one causing his own teams death and possibly yours (We don't see what happens to you). However, there is a different between rules and laws.

Nice example to talk about. Let me join. 1st of all, worthless/meaningless report. Cars, as we all know, can explode easily, even if 2 vehicle touch each other on the side & then stick together for 3 sec and boooooom. 2nd, RP is hard while driving in a vehicle & being followed by another vehicle(front or back side). 3rd & most important thing is, robbers/ a robber like/'s to stop vehicles by letting them explode, just so, that another robber can get the prize- pile of money. We've seen many quadbikes in kavala, driving around just to crash into a hemtt truck, to let it explode & then another accomplice of the quadbike driver picks the loot on the ground.

From my point of view, "Cool" seems like the 1, who should get reported in this case :D . WHY? Stopping a vehicle with another vehicle seems to be on the edge of VDM, after all , we all know, how easy vehicles explode. Another thing is, the attacked person(victim) can barely reply while driving(barely heard, hard to type-leads to offroading & crashing your own vehicle) & above all, he doesn't need to RP at all (its the victims right to do so, but not the attackers). I also had such situations, when I was followed+attacked in a vehicle(while driving). NO REPLY MEANS "NOOOOOOOOOO"!!! The Zamak truck driver seemed to be driving by law & correctly, until the hatchback came along, carelessly driving, getting in the way of the truck also + RP "we just want to chat.... blablabla", for every1 this is a clear robbery attempt even in real life, next time drive behind the truck & then talk(typing is the best option), this all was the result of the hatchback driver's actions, the victim can panic(there you go, enough reason for the victim to say nothing at all).

It's just the thing, when the attacker tries to drive by, to get in front & slowing down afterwards, not letting you drive on as before, this action is taken as an aggressive/hostile action, even in real life*.

My suggestions for the person, who's about to be stopped or attacked: always reply with a simple yes or no(type direct channel), warn them, If they try to get by, along the side of your vehicle (voice in direct channel should be heard, If you shout it out & its close), that you might crash into them (accidently or intentionally), If they don't take a distance. Vehicles doesn't always explode instantly, but you can dmg the vehicles or flip them also with a slight touch/crash - intentional crash might be excused in that case, just to stop the followers (with RP pls).

My opinion! Feel free to rob/stop me once like that & pls use the term " we just want to chat " :D ,... we might get a lot of LOL

And a question for all! If you are followed by a vehicle, you see ppl in rebel clothing in it + the driver says "pullover, we just want to chat " & " last warning - pullover", followed by the actions that were done by the hatchback driver (his careless driving & acting as police). What would you think or do? pls reply, just for the laughter, because I've lost many times my money that way also, when I was attacked.

in my opinion the only who should be banned here is cool.. clearly he is the only one breaking rules.. 

Or atleast stretching them as far as possible... which i think is wrong..

And ranger i would prolly have done the same in that case. since i wouldent have been able to break in time

am glad people agree with me, like i said abusing the vdm rule and thinking he can get away with it...maybe i should get him banned!!! but no, am not a bellend...and its only a game, yes RPG i get that, follow the rules and all the stuff...but some people need to chill the fuck out on altis life!!!!

Nobody deserves to be banned, but I also agree that the person driving the Zamak did nothing wrong.

Hatchback vs zamak = dead hatchback. Gonna side with the other guy this time cool. You pretty much forced him to hit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back