What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Delete RPUK Groups Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommo

It’s just a breeding ground for toxicity and bringing IC beef to OOC.

There can be the odd half decent interaction, about footy or things, but they are few and far between.

And we get told we have to be a part of it.  Don’t think anyone I have spoke to thinks it’s productive.

moved to the correct subsection of the forums

I like the idea of whitelisted gangs have a portal to speak to staff, although at the moment it feels like the only time staff are in that server are to time people out, but the groups members chat needs to go, super toxic, influences RP to much , +1 get it gone

There is zero control in the discord.

It is messy and uneeded.

I tried to leave and was told id face consequences.

We understand the need for important information to be fed out to all people within whitelisted groups but there is no need for 5/6 different channels for people to be toxic- an announcement and liaison channels could be useful.

Been in this discord for all of an hour and some of the channels are fucking cursed lmfao

The RPUK Groups Discord is there for the many Groups of our community to communicate and liase.
It's also for helpful suggestions and to moderate the functionality similar to how the CoC monitor business'.

It was created for an intended purpose and shall continue to do so.

Thankyou for your suggestion though.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back