What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Dinmors (Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Cthulhu

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): dinmors [RDM] and Stime [was part of his group as they moved together but didn't commit the RDM shot itself, worth mentioning since he was part of the later discussion to get some context]

Description of what happened: I was running into Kavala to sell the processed cocaine units and as I unlocked my orca, I was killed randomly in a single shot by dinmors. At this point I turned on video recording (a little laggy, have background stuff running my apologies). I immediately said "RDM" to which stime replied "No you tried to steal" but as you can see from the video, it says in my log "vehicle unlocked". No voice warning or otherwise RP was given and I had no weapon (they later make several admissions in the second video about this part as I recorded the conversation), the later justification they give (changing their story from trying to steal) was that I posed a threat yet I had no gun out and didn't see them (funny how they also shot me the second I unlocked the vehicle).

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes I asked for 700k to cover my losses, they asked that I give them 200k and then let them kill me again. At this point I thought it wasn't worth negotiating further if they can't take it seriously.

Value of item/money lost: Orca (£500k), Vermin (£19k I think), 15 mags of ammo (£7.5k). Lost several small items too that I won't bother thretting over 1 or 2 thousand. My main complaint is they've interrupted an hour to go get another orca and continue my cocaine runs, in which time I can make almost £1 million if I hadn't of been interrupted, although I don't know if your policies cover this kind of loss but thought I'd mention it just in case. Although you can't see the heli or gear in the video, Stime did admit my heli was near his and should also be in the money logs for my character when I purchased them.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVi7hpBbqLo

Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO9HLczjEDA

I transcribed the video to make it easier to read and reference the issues in the video since it's a few minutes long. Anything [like this] is my own annotation:

dinmors: You were a thread, having your chopper near ours
Johannes: Did I have a gun out?
Johannes: No I didnt btw
Johannes: You shot with no prior warning
dinmors: We didn't know if you had friends or any guns [Guilt admission?]
dinmors: Need no warning outside greenzone [Guilt admission?]
Stime: u were hiding
Johannes: So you admit you shot me without warning?
Johannes: I wasn't, I ran to my heli
dinmors: We were not hiding, we were looting
dinmors: And
Stime: u were hiding in the mountains
dinmors: He was a thread
dinmors: Lol no
Johannes: Because you can't land in greenzones
dinmors: I was 50 meters behind him [so he knew I couldn't see him]
Stime: No rules broke
Johannes: So the facts so far by your own admission is you didnt warn me but shot me because you thought I was a threat correct?
dinmors: How smart is it to land a chopper at the salepoint
Johannes: It was 600m away
Johannes: So you admit there was no roleplay, you thought I was a threat without a gun in my hand so you shot me?
dinmors: We were on high alert, everyone is a thread
dinmors: But I wasn1t camping
Johannes: So you didn't give prior warning to shooting somebody unarmed?
Johannes: I don't care about camping, nothing wrong with camping
Johannes: I am just saying, you did shoot me without warning and I didn't have a gun out or fire at you
Johannes: So you seen me and shot automatically
dinmors: I'm not waiting for people to draw a gun at me before I shoot [Admission I didn't draw a gun on him so he shot an unarmed person who didn't know he was even there]
Johannes: Type it I disabled side chat to stop kids shouting
Johannes: Ok, and how did I pose a threat? Did I shoot you?
Johannes: Did you say anything to me before shooting me?
Stime: No but you were not running around like an civillian really [Wut?]
Stime: We thought you were going to do something [Wut?]
Johannes: Like what?
dinmors: You had your chopper near us, which was near the drug dealer, for all I knew you could have had a gun or have had friends around you [He was 50m behind me right so he would know if I had friends there or had a gun in my hand right? Also admission I had a heli for the above monetary claim]
Johannes: I was 600m from the drug dealer. So you admit that you never seen a gun and I done nothing to threaten you other than be near you?

[at this point no further factual conversation took place other than me requesting compensation which they just didn't take seriously as noted above so no point transcribing]

the 2nd video is private, and can you clarify where you got killed and the chat mentions outside greenzone, and you mention running to kavala in your report.

If the RDM was outside the green zone then no warning needs to be given.

Ah thankyou, video privacy setting was changed.

"If the RDM was outside the green zone then no warning needs to be given."

This section is from the rules:
http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-server-rules/

Outside Green zones

VDM = Instant Ban (Killing by using a vehicle is VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM 

Flying = you may land anywhere but when flying please keep above 100m

Weapons = Firearms purchased from the gun store are legal with a valid gun licence, Weapons from rebel outposts/donator shops are illegal (Altis Police Law)

You cannot RDM on sight unless you are in the red zones. The green zone is where there is green on the map, the non-green is where there isn't green on the map but not red either and red zone (rebel territory) is where there is red on the map. No idea how so many people don't get this part so thought I'd clarify.

Also my location when I was killed (and where my heli was since I was shot as it unlocked):

http://gyazo.com/8be3dabe3157157cf41196e1c8d7e342

RedbornFuel they still have to RP. The only time you do not have to RP is if you are in the red zone. If you are outside of the red zone you must always RP.

He was near Kavala or Athira which are right near the main cities in Altis. If he posed a threat you still need to engage in RP. This is what makes this server great. If you would like to shoot people that are a threat please join us on the King of the Hill server.

RedbornFuel they still have to RP. The only time you do not have to RP is if you are in the red zone. If you are outside of the red zone you must always RP.

He was near Kavala or Athira which are right near the main cities in Altis. If he posed a threat you still need to engage in RP. This is what makes this server great. If you would like to shoot people that are a threat please join us on the King of the Hill server.
i kinda presummed he meant redzone

Ban issued for Dinmors for RDM

a1507cbd9b24c4e9eeffcae05f5d6674 -1 Dinmors - Forum Report 04/09/2014

Back