What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

DIRECT COMMUNICATION

adster mc

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
right guys, ive got the razor cracken 7.1 chroma's, was wondering is there a way to boost direct communication with out raising the sound of the other in game effects, obviously i know about shift p, but the sound still isnt right, cars and gun shot and all that jazz are fine but my direct communication is really really quiet, only had the problem since i got this headset

any help will be greatly appreciated

Try turning off surround sound. 

let me know if that changes anything. 

I have the same headset my sound feels fine would you like a screenshot of my Synapse? And just to be sure you are using Razor Synapse right? Because when i exit the application my sound goes all funny.

I have the same headset my sound feels fine would you like a screenshot of my Synapse? And just to be sure you are using Razor Synapse right? Because when i exit the application my sound goes all funny.
yeah man of you could send me a screen shot so I can match the settings that would be awesome, allso what ssettings do you use on the equaliser?

I had the same problem with my HyperX Cloud 2's before Giles told me to turn my microphone sensitivity up in Arma 3 settings and all was fine after that!

Settings for synapsise.pngwRZmqfx - Imgur.jpg

ffc2518ab89e821e4a0d4bb124240503.png

Not sure if these are the best settings for this headset but i can say i have not really experienced any problems with audio when using them and they have generally been good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using the Tiamat 7.1's but they don't have an issue at all on windows 10, mind you both sides have separate Drivers for front,back.side and so forth in each ear where as the Kraken is software surround(Makes me wonder true 7.1 without separate drivers possible I dont think.), example to this, the Tiamat has 5 x 3.5 plugs & a 6th one for Mic

Razer-Tiamat-7.1-3.5mm-jack-plugs.jpg

So the Kraken 7.1 is USB and uses a Virtual faked up 7.1, so I'd guess it's a simple software glitch which should get solved by Razer. put a post up on there support forums and you might get a answer faster to fix this.

Back