What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Discord - Twitch channel

PixelHeart

Can there be a channel on the discord just for streamers to post there links. It's nice for us all to share our streams posting them on the general roleplay area they can get kinda lost with all the talk. With having a channel dedicated just to streaming its one place everyone can post there streams as well as giving a place for viewers to go and have a quick look at whos live. Without all the scrolling. 

I like the idea with that where anyone can post that there live but i also like the idea of the RPUK tqitch  team so maybe thay could incorporate the 2 and maybe have people on the twitch team auto posted to that channel aswell that allerts everyone when  as someone whos not in it wouldnt be able to alert everyone if that makes any sense 😂

Yeah I like the idea. Easy way to see who's live without it being lost in the flood of messages, and also gives you the option to check history for following anyone who's part of the RPUK community (which I like to do!).

A Streamer discord role provided to those who are apart of the twitch team along with a channel for streamers is definately a good idea imo. 

Not only will this promote the RPUK Streamers in discord, it will also allow streamers to communicate with one another, perhaps plan events to be streamed etc and work collectively on providing fun enteraining streams. 

Things I think should be added: 

Streamer Role - Assigned to RPUK Twitch Team Streamers

Streaming Role - Role is automatically assigned when you go live on twitch and removed when you finish.
This role should be higher then faction roles but below staff roles imo. 

#community-streamers placed in the 💬 GENERAL ( 360806514795216898 ) catagory for Streamers, discord mods, staff leads & management 

Tried my best to make your life easy Aiden

Back