What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Double account bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodchristian1403

I was logging into my account through steam, and it made me put in an email adress. So i was dumb enough to think that it just wanted to make an update on my current email. But well it just made a completely new account. So now i cannot connect to my old account. I was wondering how this can be fixed. I talked to some staff members they told me that they cannot delete accounts and only maybe the devs have such a power. So i was wondering, if it is possible to delete a forum account then please delete https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/56142-goodchristian1403/

If you need any proof that the account indeed is mine, then i can give you that.

Had the same issue, speak to someone they will fix it....

Last edited by a moderator:
They didnt help me at all unfortunately they couldnt do anything about it. This is my main account btw i got it back by changing the password and logging in using the normal login. 

Sorry if this is obvious to you I just want to be sure, prior to you logging in through Steam you had linked it with your forum profile correct? @Carl s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back