What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drug addictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

This is self explanatory, After person X takes a multiple of drug Y, the person X then gets addicted and must take the drug Y every few in-game hours, once the person X will refuse to take the drug Y their screen becomes blurry and shaky the higher the addiction rating the worse the effects.

The Additions could go on a scale Eg, slightly addicted 100/300, Daily user 200/300, Addicted 300/300

Effects of drugs 

Meth - +100% amour, -25% HP, +50 addiction rating,Actions become faster such as picking and processing  [High chance of overdosing]

Weed - +25% armour, -5% HP,  +20 addiction rating [Low chance of overdosing] 

Cocaine - +50% amour, -15% HP +30 addiction rating, Actions become faster such as picking and processing  [Mid chance of overdosing]

Drug to combat addiction

You could get access to drugs to combat addictions from a medic down at hospital, the drugs that could be included are Benzodiazepines and Clonidine and possibly many more . Those legal drugs would be expensive to rehabilitate the player from a drug addictions 

Effects 

Benzodiazepines - Random screen shakes, -30 addiction rating

Clonidine - Random Screen shakes, - 20 Addiction rating 

Advantages -

1. Realistic
  2. The usage of drugs wont be abused, e.g Cocaine for 50% armour every few seconds
  3. More roleplay
Feel free to add anything i missed, I'm not a drug expert i had to do some research through google which isn't always correct 

It sounds like fun but it would be nice if you could have some sort of "cold turkey" period also where you could come off the drugs if you wanted/needed to (again for RP purposes) this could be something NHS could help with potentially? or it could just happen for the player after a period of "hours" or "days" (RL minutes basically). 

Will be looking into reworking drugs in the future, will be using this as a reference for ideas 🙂 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back