What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drugs Rework

Ben Clark

The only Drug we see in the streets these days is weed and cocaine. The rest of the drugs such as Low Grade Meth, Mid Grade Meth, High Grade Meth , Heroine, Crack, LSD is a pain in the ass to make for very little money in return. Would be nice to see multiple drugs on the streets but the ingredients to make these products is a very long process for small profit. I'm also 100% certain that a ingredient that makes High Grade Meth does not exist in the server no more so you can no longer make high grade meth. I'm not going to mention that ingredient due to metagaming just incase im wrong.

my suggestion is we could let factions be in charge of certain ingredients such as Gang A is in charge of the final ingredient to make heroine. Gang B in charge of the final ingredient to make meth products and that will enhance the roleplay Gang A and Gang B need communicate with each other to get the fianal ingredient make and sell drugs to people at a set price.

I feel like the selling price to locals needs increased as well to keep seeing multiple drugs in the street

If anyone has a better way of doing it post it below this is a open suggestion.

Pros:
More Drugs in the streets
Enhance roleplay by selling different drugs to people

Cons:
Dev Work

The only Drug we see in the streets these days is weed and cocaine. The rest of the drugs such as Low Grade Meth, Mid Grade Meth, High Grade Meth , Heroine, Crack, LSD is a pain in the ass to make for very little money in return. Would be nice to see multiple drugs on the streets but the ingredients to make these products is a very long process for small profit. I'm also 100% certain that a ingredient that makes High Grade Meth does not exist in the server no more so you can no longer make high grade meth. I'm not going to mention that ingredient due to metagaming just incase im wrong.

my suggestion is we could let factions be in charge of certain ingredients such as Gang A is in charge of the final ingredient to make heroine. Gang B in charge of the final ingredient to make meth products and that will enhance the roleplay Gang A and Gang B need communicate with each other to get the fianal ingredient make and sell drugs to people at a set price.

I feel like the selling price to locals needs increased as well to keep seeing multiple drugs in the street

If anyone has a better way of doing it post it below this is a open suggestion.

Pros:
More Drugs in the streets
Enhance roleplay by selling different drugs to people

Cons:
Dev Work
There is already multiple suggestions about this exactly similar to the way you worded it aswell

Back