What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Dumping and robbery rules

L1L

Thanks to @SteveStacyfor bringing up the subject, what i suggest are some new rules:

(X.X) Dumping - Only permitted to conclude an RP story; the Water Dump resolves all ongoing feuds definitively, however, Extended feuds between groups can not be concluded via dumping. To initiate a dump, three recorded roleplay scenarios must logically lead to it with the person being dumped actively participating.

(X.X) Robbing - In the event of a robbery, killing the victim is prohibited. If you kill someone, you may not also rob them. Additionally, engaging in hostile acts against robbers forfeits your right to avoid being killed after a robbery. Hostile acts refer to attempting to re-engage physically with the aggressors; words are not considered as such.

Last edited by a moderator:
words are not considered as such.
The only issue I see with this, in a roleplay sense, if someone goes to you, "i'll come back and smoke you" or literally mention "Kill you", why would you leave them alive ?

Im all for the new rule, however there are a lot of things to consider.

(X.X) Dumping - Only permitted to conclude an RP story; the Water Dump resolves all ongoing feuds definitively, however, Extended feuds between groups can not be concluded via dumping. To initiate a dump, three recorded roleplay scenarios must logically lead to it with the person being dumped actively participating.
From what I have witnessed first hand from some gangs, is just make people wait till the bleed out timer runs out, would you consider this dumping aswell ?

The only issue I see with this, in a roleplay sense, if someone goes to you, "i'll come back and smoke you" or literally mention "Kill you", why would you leave them alive ?
You can still work with it in RP, we're looking to increase the longevity of RP here, if you decide to rob a gang member i think you can assume that they will most likely retaliate anyway so it doesn't really change anything.

From what I have witnessed first hand from some gangs, is just make people wait till the bleed out timer runs out, would you consider this dumping aswell ?
If these rules where implemented i think it should be considered as such yes.

The only issue I see if someone is getting robbed and that this rule gives the victim all the rights to talk as much shit as they want until the robbery is over, as soon as robbery has ended, if the victim chooses to reengage then it grants the right to get killed? (If I'm understanding this 2nd rule correctly)

My pov as a civ if you talk shit in a position where you shouldn't, you should have to face the consequences. 

AKA:

ihxoO98.png

The only issue I see if someone is getting robbed and that this rule gives the victim all the rights to talk as much shit as they want until the robbery is over, as soon as robbery has ended, if the victim chooses to reengage then it grants the right to get killed? (If I'm understanding this 2nd rule correctly)

My pov as a civ if you talk shit in a position where you shouldn't, you should have to face the consequences. 

AKA:

If the player that is being robbed chooses to engage at any time during or after the robbery they accept that they might be killed. 
''Chat shit get banged'' would still be a thing, just not in connection to a robbery. For example: if you kill someone and take them to a dodgy doctor to rob them, you can not also kill them afterwards, its either or.

I actually bought this up in a staff ticket months and months ago, because of how boring dodgy, pocket wipe, kill, dump was getting. Robbing someone should always have consequences . As the old man loved to say.. What do actions have...consequences. It leads to less people going round robbing and dumping for the sake of it, bring more proper conflict RP and make things a bit more enjoyable for everyone.

• Hype
Reactions: L1L
Back