What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Elliott1234 - (Action: Ban Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booker Dewitt

Community Veteran
After some rdm by him, he ended up stealing this medic's suv.

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Elliott1234

Description of what happened: After some rdm by him, he ended up stealing this medic's suv.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No, was just being rdm'd more by this guy.

Value of item/money lost: n/a

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Yea, when I got on early afternoon today I decided to sell some kush so I went to the jail, here I met a guy called Chris (He was very happy to buy kush). Anyway while I took him for a coke run in my pink offroad he told me his story. He had just spawned in for the first time on the server when he was killed by an Elliott1234 in Kavala. Apperently no words was spoken before the RDM (I explained to Chris about RDM and killings in green zone, then said he should check out the website for the server). Shortly after this had taken place some stuff had happend and he got arrested (speeding, kidnapping, refusing arrest.. the usual in other words).

Now normally I would never take the voice of another, but in this case I will. The Chris I met was a very nice and talkative guy, he was very excited about playing the game and in my opinion just the kind of player we need on the server.

Had I not found this guy and roleplayed with him he would probably have left the server with a very bad impression (this is also btw the main reason I never rob people).

Every hour guys like Elliott1234 stays unbanned is an hour too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reports guys, and for the video that shows him in a Medic SUV

I have today issued a ban

99f906a427a6c5a87f66421ca245763e -1 Elliot1234 - Forum Report 04/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back