What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Evidence System (Crim 0.8)

Archie

wagwan piff ting wats ur bbm pin
Lifetime Donator

Evidence System (Crim 0.8)

Today we have launched the new evidence system. launched today, and we want to hear your feedback on it. We've set up a single location where you can share your thoughts, whether they're positive, negative, or anything in between. Your input is essential for us to understand how you feel about the update and make any necessary improvements.

Feel free to share all types of feedback with us. We want to know what's working well and what needs improvement so that we can make meaningful changes based on your experiences. If you come across routine bugs, continue reporting them through the usual channels. For discussions and interactions about this update, please use this thread to engage with others and the development team.

For any concerns about potential game-breaking issues, please raise them on the RPUK Discord ticket system. This will allow us to address them promptly and ensure a smooth gameplay experience for all players.

Archie

I really like the whole durability system, but I have one concern.

A lot of people have collectibles, whole sets of engraved pistols, other rare stuff as golden revolvers and flareguns (unsure if they have durability or not but). Would be really nice if all the rare weapons prior to the durability update had no durability to be able to keep their rare status and not just become ruined after a certain amount of time. I have a "Training Rifle" on my crim and it is completely useless of a weapon, more of a cool thing to take pictures with and show off. And that also has durability. 

A lot of people have collectibles, whole sets of engraved pistols, other rare stuff as golden revolvers and flareguns (unsure if they have durability or not but). Would be really nice if all the rare weapons prior to the durability update had no durability to be able to keep their rare status and not just become ruined after a certain amount of time. I have a "Training Rifle" on my crim and it is completely useless of a weapon, more of a cool thing to take pictures with and show off. And that also has durability. 
ngl if engraveds had no durability people would 100% start using them which would be cool tbh

ngl if engraveds had no durability people would 100% start using them which would be cool tbh
No durability for the ones crafted after 0.8 would be a bit too OP. Maybe if they were set to degrade at the same speed as weapons made before 0.8 it would be more fair!

you like it cos you only got 2 guns

200.gif

The only part of the evidence system i dont like is the fingerprinting system, there is no RP with police now, and they just simply powergame who you are, i know they dont get your name but that fingerprint is just as good as.  I used to RP as a Park Ranger / Criminal on the side, i could give false identites and create good roleplay stories, now its just get caught, get your fingerprint powergamed, lose your job.  Not the RP direction the server should be going in imo, might as well get rid of the cells and they can just TP us to prison when they powergame our identity.

If they have done police work and got your fingerprint then that is different.

Agree with the majority on the Guns degrading when sat in a container, 100% using them should degrade them, them degrading in a container is useless imo and breaks immersion.

The only part of the evidence system i dont like is the fingerprinting system, there is no RP with police now, and they just simply powergame who you are, i know they dont get your name but that fingerprint is just as good as.  I used to RP as a Park Ranger / Criminal on the side, i could give false identites and create good roleplay stories, now its just get caught, get your fingerprint powergamed, lose your job.  Not the RP direction the server should be going in imo, might as well get rid of the cells and they can just TP us to prison when they powergame our identity.

Agree with the majority on the Guns degrading when sat in a container, 100% using them should degrade them, them degrading in a container is useless imo and breaks immersion.
Can you elaborate is the fingerprint "powergamed" ? 

fingerprints are only really used to write reports, it's the same way as before where we need to prove it's you before we link the fingerprint with your actual "profile"

AKA.
Will Jericho(my own crim) gets arrested
will gets fingerprinted and police find out he's not on the system(in a sense of linked fingerprint and name)
police asks for Wills name
Will lies
police can't prove he's will(minus his fingerprint ofc)
police can't link Will and fingerprint together

they're not automatically linked like they were before

they're not automatically linked like they were before
So as an example

A Crim tries to buy a business, or be a hunter etc..

Do the Rangers/CoC get the fingerprint data or whatever is linked to the crims name

So as an example

A Crim tries to buy a business, or be a hunter etc..

Do the Rangers/CoC get the fingerprint data or whatever is linked to the crims name
rangers and CoC go off your ingame name and character ID, if there's no crimes on that and your fingerprint isn't linked(but there is stuff on that) we'll go off the stuff on your actual name/character ID compared to fingerprint

Back