What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Exile (Rejected - On a warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): =BAD=exile

Description of what happened: RDMing people in Kavala

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes but he just replied that we shouldnt have robbed his friend

Value of item/money lost: All in all my friend lost about 50k in gear and weapons.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here Screenshots attatched
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Especially look at the imgur pic...

http://i.imgur.com/uSKNa6O.jpg
View attachment 67

View attachment 68

View attachment 69

View attachment 70

View attachment 71

Last edited by a moderator:
If you robbed his friend how is it then RDM? Sorry but somebody had to ask that.

Because that happened like 15 minutes earlier... 
Lets pretend that somebody robs you for 20 grand in real life. Are you then gonna be happy if you meet him again 15 minutes later? In my eyes if you robbed his mate then its your own fault that you got killed. I would have done the same. We don't see how its roleplayed in your proof so we just need to assumed that it was all roleplayed. And BAD are really good guys they roleplay good and are very friendly.

I know they are good guys usually but this is a pretty clear cut case, he even admits it! We robbed his friend 15 minutes earlier and then BOM suddenly one of us gets killed. That is definitely against server rules man.

If I was to draw an conclusion this sounds like metagaming, because hell, it could have been everyone he killed.

I'm agreeing with Cool on this one to be honest if you just robbed his friends you initiated the roleplay his friend could of gave him your description etc aslong exile didn't die in those 15mins so the NLR don't kick in he would recognise you. I know I would of done same thing 15mins afterwards seems like a reasonable time whereas if it was over then yeah I would agree would be RDM.

With the robbery linking with the RDM'ing, it gets into a grey area. Unless it gets cleared up specifically in the rules I cannot make a strong decision. Exile is on a final warning. Please try and capture the actual event in the future, as it makes it much easier for me, and consequently much easier for you. Locking topic, PM me if any more evidence needs to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back