What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Farewell Altis Life and all the lovely people......and Thank you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFlammingspark

I would just like to say thank you to the lovely community of altis life UK and all the admins and most of all the lovely wilco.

It seems I have had a spur of bad luck as my time on altis has unfortunately come to an end. This is because my first ban on the server involved an accidental bump to a police car XD and my second ban on the server was not even fair as when Stanley Pythinson RDMed me in the NHS safe-zone my game crashed leaving the impression I combat logged to the admins. I can understand that the admins were doing their duty and I respect that and as this was my second ban my appeal couldn't be accept so this is farewell. 

The 2015 marathon was fun though and I glad I was able to participate in it and X-Factor and win the marathon GG WP.

I leave all my possessions and money to the great wilco and I leave my spirit to all the peoples on the server.

Thank you so much for a lovely community and goodbye

Your Sincerely

TheFlammingspark

ps you can always find me on the king of the hill island

Last edited by a moderator:
Good By and take care! i wish you all the best! From myself and the mentor team! 

Last edited by a moderator:
The brief RP experience I've had with Stanley Pythinson has been horrific, truly horrible RPer so I hope this gets sorted for you bud (Y)

If you truly did suffer from a crash and didn't just combat log then there will be an event log entry at the time it happened. You need to search the application log for events of ID 1000. Presumably if you were able to produce this and it cross referenced with the time you logged out then you could prove your innocence.

lol byee, btw, first i didnt rdm u, and second it wasnt in the green zone... so either u have ur bad map awareness or, well i dont even know, and another thing even if it was a green zone, wich it wasnt, u also robbed me in the very same place,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back