What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

FiveM & Puremode

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
image.png

To maintain a balance of fairness for our FiveM Server, we are making a change in how client side graphic mods and texture mods are used.

4PM on THURSDAY the 15th of December we will activate "Pure Mode" for the FiveM Server.
What does this mean?

This means that we will block certain modified files and not allow you entrance until either these files are removed OR you activate the "Pure Mode" yourself for your FiveM client so they do not load when joining our server.
A detailed guide to set this up yourself so you can get quickly on the server and bypass the 2nd launch of the FiveM launcher; 

FAQ;
Why are we doing this?
Some players have used special mods/packs that alter the look of objects amongst others changes that makes gameplay unbalanced and unfair.

Why don't you just ban them?
The only reliable and effective way of stopping this is by trusting the CFX list of accepted mods/packs.

Will this block ALL texture/graphic packs?
No, common audio files and certain known, trusted graphic mods will be allowed. These trusted mods are set by CFX themselves!

Will I have to restart the launcher every time I join the server? Yes, every time you are playing a new session you should always re-launch the launcher. If you have not told FiveM to launch in pure-mode, it will restart your launcher when you attempt to join our server. It will set itself in pure-mode and reconnect. This takes a few more seconds of your time. (This is why we are giving you a guide to making a shortcut and getting quicker on the server)

"I'M STUCK, I NEED HELP"
Well, make a ticket and the Staff Team will help you to the best of our abilities.

-RPUK Staff Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Back