What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fleeing then returning!

Connahh

Since returning to RPUK I have noticed that players now like to flee a fight come back and decamping a vehicle kill one person then driving off .This is not fair due to the fact you don't know if that person was apart of the gunfight till your dead to which players don't want to RDM. I want a new rule to be enabled to stop this from happening!

Pros

-Better gunfights

-Better RP

Cons

-Would upset those who abuse the 5 minute rule

Other option: Bring the 5 minute rule to everyone not just police!

[SIZE=medium](4.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.[/SIZE]

5 min rule is already a thing

please please please never add rules for directing gunfights, you'll kill the server.

[SIZE=medium](4.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 5 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This does not apply if your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM/VDM.[/SIZE]

5 min rule is already a thing
Yeah this isn't quite what i mean in people will literally drive off for a few minutes then come back and decamp and spray people down how am i meant to know if it was the people i have initiation on?

Yeah this isn't quite what i mean in people will literally drive off for a few minutes then come back and decamp and spray people down how am i meant to know if it was the people i have initiation on?
No offence but just use your head, if they are driving around an obvious gunfight and have a gun out they are probably there to kill you.

Back