What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Forced 1st person in cars while shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon Long

Brief Summary:

when aiming a firearm from a vehicle force first person 

Detailed Suggestion:

Basically I am unsure of how to elaborate on it it kind of speaks for itself but to maybe help combat the excessive vehicular warfare in the city when aiming a weapon from the vehicle you should be forced into first person view hindering ,if you're not great at it, the ability to rampage round the city firing from vehicles driving recklessly I believe it will lower the ease of which people go to war with each other because HOPEFULLY it means more shootouts will happen on foot. maybe being initiated with a drive by but being forced to move onto foot due to the difficulty of driving and shooting all through first person.

The Pros: 

Less highspeed unrealistic shootouts 
More roleplay towards being tactical
Less no fear of police due to you not being able to escape easily in a car that goes lightspeed straight away
Better chance for police to coordinate and capture/arrest stragglers  
Less of the bullet proof car bullshit being used 
Massive drop in city wide shootouts of people constantly changing the colour of their cars and re-joining fights.
More opportunity for police presence to have an effect rather than police being disregarded as a threat because again.. bullet proof cars are bullshit  

The Cons:

dev work
people who skunked money on bullet proof cars kind of don't need them anymore big rip
Another change in the economy and price of cars dropping again because they're effectively not as useful as they once were but that's not a server problem more of a shouldn't of wasted your money problem 
People shooting me in the server for even making this suggestion kekw 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Massively I believe it'll change the balance in gun violence that we currently have and the only real downside I see is people not agreeing because they love shooting from cars too much because it helps them win wars.

your boy 
MotherFuckerMcgee PEACE OUT

Another alternative could be only passengers can shoot, meaning the driver cannot.

I know for a fact myself I wouldn't want to be chauffeuring shooters around while not being able to shoot myself, just removes the fun for the driver. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember this being a thing in the past and some cars had a lot of issues with it, for example the police DSU van (yep, I'm that old) and the sprinter would force you in first person because you'd have a taser on you, and you can't swap to any other weapon. Another issue with this was that bikes didn't count, you could do drive by's on bikes without being forced in 1st person. Criminals are already using bikes for drugs, police will absolutely hate bikes if they can use it for shooting 3rd person as well xD

I don't know the exact reason why it was removed, I hated it for the simple fact that I don't like playing first person at all.

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back