What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ford Capri 1984 model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey am suggesting if possible could a Black 1984 Ford Capri be added to the custom cars?

I personally love these cars, and they look classic but with a sporty look to them! I believe for looks Lone your onto a winner for players to buy! 

The pros would be the classic look, the turning heads of people as you turn up in this sport number! 

Cons would be not to expect too.much from it performance wise, as this is about how it looks, not about how fast you can get away from the cops!

1984-ford-capri-tickford-black-main-hero-1.jpg

Hey am suggesting if possible could a Black 1984 Ford Capri be added to the custom cars?

I personally love these cars, and they look classic but with a sporty look to them! I believe for looks Lone your onto a winner for players to buy! 

The pros would be the classic look, the turning heads of people as you turn up in this sport number! 

Cons would be not to expect too.much from it performance wise, as this is about how it looks, not about how fast you can get away from the cops!

View attachment 21223
Have you found a model somewhere on the mod pages?

View attachment 21223
if you find a model sure  and it looks better then this https://libertycity.net/files/gta-5/126587-1973-ford-capri-rs-add-on-1.0.html

Rejected

Appreciate the Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back