What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Fred + Ronald Mc' Donald (Action: Bans Issued 04/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Fred, Ronald Mc'doanld

Description of what happened: i was in athira and got rdm'd by them so geared up and went back to kill them (from what i know NLR dosent apply with rdm) we killed them. them came back and tried to rdm us and we killed them and when we killed them they left. this kept happening so i got it on record the last time

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, there imature kids

Value of item/money lost: x3zafirs 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here i also may have some footage of other things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGvF4G4hce4&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, cobat logs all the time.

I know this guy, spoken to him on teamspeak, he combat logs all the time.

I supply them with the weapons, not anymore =)

yep I know em too. Both are kids who just run around with big rifles insulting everyone and threatening to ban if you send them to jail :/

yep I know em too. Both are kids who just run around with big rifles insulting everyone and threatening to ban if you send them to jail :/
I don't want t be a hypercritical but ths is a perfect example of kids playing altis life. They are too young to understand half the concepts of it, and rules nah they just go around with the attitude "I am 12 you can't tell me what to do"

search

Just to clarify since you seemed unsure:

NLR doesn't apply when RDM'd inside a green zone, this means at VIP island or in Kavala. Even if you were unjustly killed and you didn't get the chance to roleplay, others around are expected to roleplay it. If you return it breaks their RP as well.

Your not alone in being confused about this, see this all the time. Pluss everyone is used to Athira being a green zone. 

Thanks for the report

I have today issued the following bans due to exploiting

ab733069af837f27af96b6e93ab88680 -1 Fred - Forum Report 04/09/2014
4a361d34a5b5e8358bc68ea2dfa90a11 -1 Ronald McDonald - Forum Report 04/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back