What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

G7S Van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
G7S Van

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

C_Van_02_vehicle_F

Explain your creation:

A G7S Securicor Van could be used to benefit multiple different roleplay scenarios such as:

Fuel Stations
Banks
Treasury & Reserve
Groups that roleplay as security companies

And I am sure people can come up with a lot more scenarios this could be used for.

A lot of people tend to roleplay as security at gas stations and similar places whilst robbing it so I thought this van would be a good addition to that roleplay.

Look forward to hearing feedback,
Many Thanks.

Shepherd.

arma3_x64_CmknUOaUWI.jpg.1f80d0da8463d8ca85ddbd8bc397dcb9.jpg

arma3_x64_dflpU1MFix.jpg.c0353a42bd4d099d761c6551c939f18c.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

great skin with a very good RP reasoning behind it. Me likey. Would defo use for some good bank rp

Looks really good! Might use it to transport my slaves, wait, what?

I like the skin and i like to roleplay as a security company so yeah if you can get at every motors shop sure i would defently buy some for roleplay purpose 

Quality looking skin that would add alot to roleplay opportunities. A must add.

@DCC Shepherd I am told by @TinyBigJacko via satellite communications that Securicor is a trademark, hes come up with Secuirbor and my fav securadoor! (hes great at coming up with things like that!)

Knock yourself out but please do make amendments!

Edit: securihor (his latest creation)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat fingered bellend. 

Securibor
Securadoor
Securihor (if only we had brothels in Altis)

:D

Damn mate that looks great and I can definitely see it being used in some good role-play. 

I personally vote for [SIZE=10.5pt]Securadoor 😂[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back