What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goals

Im_Big_Red

What are your goals in the city?

What is your characters aim, where do you want to be?

Is there a target you are looking to reach within a certain time?

My main Character is known as Big Red to many in the city.

My aim when I first arrived was to run and own a towing & recovery service. I then met a guy called Fraser who at the time had a 2001 Honda Civic Type'R. 

He then introduced me into his friend group and we all hit it off, bumped into a couple of others through the cars we owned and that then became 6 of us frequently hanging around.

I then knew my purpose in this city was to be a part of something/someone. My first interaction was to do with cars, so it was natural for me to buy and sell cars to meet new people.

Eventually we branded ourselves "The Gentlemen" and ran a supply and demand business which was highly successful until the minigame came into action which evened the playing field.

A few of us felt that we could expand our characters and make a bigger impact in the city. 4 of us at the time Joined TFA (The Fallen Angels) as hangarounds, sadly this wasn't for all of us and we ended up dividing the group as 3 of us stuck it out through the hangaround and prospect stage.

Fast forward to now, 5 of us out of the original 6 are patched within the MC and the last one of the Gentlemen is doing really well and successful amongst the city with private security and sales.

It's amazing what this city can bring and offer with the people you meet along the way. Your original path will change and alter course just like in real life.

Through all the up's and downs, I wouldn't change my character. I love what he has become (even if he can be a C**T) and where I am in the life of the city.

The MC has taught me a lot, made me brothers and a sister for life.

If it was not for Fraser, Mike, EJ, Danny and Bobby I would of never stuck this city out. So thankyou gents ❤️

Happy new year everyone!

For Alex he was undecided when he first joined the city. 

He started off with the idea to help taxi drivers around the city as he noticed taxi drivers were getting targeted.

That idea faded after he got approached by a prospect of The Fallen Angels, he invited us to head down to AutoShop Motorcycles and have a chat about possibly joining a Motorcycle Club which never crossed Alex's mind at all.

Being prospected, Alex realized he fit in with the MC life and he wanted to carry on throughout the Club and he aspired to be a full patch. Eventually, this time come and Alex become a full patched member. 

Giving himself time to decide which route he wanted to choose within the MC, Alex put himself forward for the Tail Gunner role. Alex got the Tail Gunner position and began to assist members on ride outs who had run out of fuel, fell off their bike etc.

After a month or two of being Tail Gunner, Alex wanted to proceed up towards the Captain rank. Captain was a position that appealed to Alex as he aspired to lead the Ride outs and show the city who TFA were. 

Alex is now still Captain and is happy with his role within the MC. 

Alex appreciates all the help that he has received in the past 10ish months to allow him to be where he is now.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Back