What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye Los Santos

My time in RPUK has come to an end, I joined back in February of this year, an I wouldn't change it for the world, it was definitely an experience I'll never forget, thankyou to everyone who showed me the ropes when I first joined, the amount of people I've met has been insane, 
To 229, Grove an to those who've helped an stuck by me, thankyou for being a good asset to the community.

o7
Adios - Stephanie Sharp
200.gif

steph.blackhair1.png

229gang_1.png

sultan.png

the boys.png

From abusing me on tweedle the first time I met you, and then being in 229 a few days later🤣

Sad to see you go, wont be the same not getting punched every 5 minutes or tackled or hearing your reactions when I take the piss out of you on my alt characters

you better still come around every so often or jump into discord ❤️ 

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

Didn't know you much (at all really) but fuming that I won't be able to get revenge for you hospitalising me whilst on official Weazel News business on 229 turf..

Take it easy!

- Kai 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have loved every second with you on the server, you are always putting a smile on my face and I have so many funny clips to look back on! Chloe & Stephs friendship was one of a kind and She will miss her very much 😞  I love you so much ❤️ 

unknown.png

@KCAJ @Dean Williams@Daniel Harlow- Don't worry I wont be a stranger! ill probably pop in a discord call at some point for a catch up, going to be weird not tackling or attacking yous for absolutely no reason ❤️

@FatherAugustus- I'm sure you'll find someone else to ask that too on a daily basis, whenever you come across them 🤣

@Chlo - I'm going to miss our adventures at stupid times in the morning just being complete idiots, whether it be on BMX's cycling around the joint, or at the ramps near your turf getting bullied by the locals of forum drive!! (the locals seriously are crazy) I'll forever remember you as the  Greatest person I could've met, an I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat, stay safe Chlo, I love you so much❤️, keep causing havoc for me!!

@Albert Winsford - We can only hope! (a joke off course🤣) Take care mate!! 🙂

@Elakin- I'm sure one day you'll get your sweet sweet revenge, in your dreams off course 🤣 Have a good one Kai!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KCAJ @Dean Williams@Daniel Harlow- Don't worry I wont be a stranger! ill probably pop in a discord call at some point for a catch up, going to be weird not tackling or attacking yous for absolutely no reason ❤️

@FatherAugustus- I'm sure you'll find someone else to ask that too on a daily basis, whenever you come across them 🤣

@Chlo - I'm going to miss our adventures at stupid times in the morning just being complete idiots, whether it be on BMX's cycling around the joint, or at the ramps near your turf getting bullied by the locals of forum drive!! (the locals seriously are crazy) I'll forever remember you as the  Greatest person I could've met, an I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat, stay safe Chlo, I love you so much❤️, keep causing havoc for me!!

@Albert Winsford - We can only hope! (a joke off course🤣) Take care mate!! 🙂

@Elakin- I'm sure one day you'll get your sweet sweet revenge, in your dreams off course 🤣 Have a good one Kai!
Chloe will always be causing havoc, now in memory of Steph ❤️ I love you too 🙂 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Back