What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye RPUK

Anonymous Monkey

GDPR Removed
My time has come. It has been coming for a while.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing RPUK and have made some very close friends here. While I may come around every now and then, I will no longer be playing in the capacity I have. Why?

I just don't enjoy it as much anymore. I have more important things to be focusing on, I have been using this server as a way to pass time, when I should have been doing other things to better myself in other places.

I will thoroughly miss this community and most certainly won't forget it.

@Furphy- Thank you for bringing me into Ballas in the small stages of my xxxx character. You are honestly the best at getting 8 bans roleplaying your character on this server. Never had one slip up with you personally and you've always brought out the best in people. Keep going and make ballas great again 😉

@Roublefuck you, you little terrorist cunt x

@BowenAlways been fun to play along side and have always been there to help when needed. HMU when you're next playing CS and I'll come pull the team back like always 😄

Could easily go through and ping 50+ people but I really don't see a point.

There are people I respect here, and people I strongly dislike for certain reasons. I feel censored in a lot of what I say here, I feel as though varied opinions are hidden and one side of a story is chosen and enforced around the server and that alongside personal goals is the main reason that I am choosing to step away from RPUK.

See you all around. 👋

Last edited by a moderator:
Inabit lad, Though we look forward to your return 😉

First one of these I've commented on, one of the first people to accept and involve my Nooby little civ character, take it easy bro, will miss you.

Always enjoyed Jack pestering Astrid for his hunting permit and never had a dull or bad interaction with you. I think a lot of people are going to feel your absense.

Wishing you all the best for your future 💜

All the best Jack, its been fun meeting all of your characters and them Firearms patrols were gold 🙂 Take care now and don't be a stranger!

Aww man! Sad to see you go dude, out of all the people who should really be fucking off you're defo not one of them, hope to see you again soon bro

Back