What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Goodbye RPUK

Oceana

Unlinked
Hello everyone,

In the last couple of months, I thought really hard, and it was tough, but I made a decision. A decision which my time has come to an end with Roleplay UK. This server was the first ever server that I ever played when I first started in FiveM. During my time in the server, I met amazing people and created happy & fun memories. Memories that I will be cherishing forever and will always think about them. I loved every second that I spent in this server. Thank you everyone for welcoming me in this beautiful community and I will be always thankful for that. Thank you, Staff, and Devs for making this server a fun experience for me. This is my final goodbye to Roleplay UK. I will miss you all dearly. 

I love you guys,

Samara

Take care Samara!

All the best 😄 

Will miss you a lot you sexy lady! Thank you for all the fun memories, everything from crying over men too running around being drunk and having fun! ❤️

Will miss you a lot!

Its unfortunate to see ya go. But you must do what you got to do.

We will still not speak of the Vespucci Police station incident xD

Had some good memories with you and I wish you all the best in your future adventures! 😁

Best of luck! 
If you need someone to talk to, always willing to talk and help out. 

Will miss you NHS buddy! 😄
Take it easy and have fun and I hope your path takes you wherever you want to be in life. 

Sad to see you go!

Good Luck on your future endeavours and dont be a stranger! 

Its unfortunate to see ya go. But you must do what you got to do.

We will still not speak of the Vespucci Police station incident xD

Had some good memories with you and I wish you all the best in your future adventures! 😁
Possibly you two won't speak of it, but I will continue to speak of it with you Bahaha

Hello everyone,

In the last couple of months, I thought really hard, and it was tough, but I made a decision. A decision which my time has come to an end with Roleplay UK. This server was the first ever server that I ever played when I first started in FiveM. During my time in the server, I met amazing people and created happy & fun memories. Memories that I will be cherishing forever and will always think about them. I loved every second that I spent in this server. Thank you everyone for welcoming me in this beautiful community and I will be always thankful for that. Thank you, Staff, and Devs for making this server a fun experience for me. This is my final goodbye to Roleplay UK. I will miss you all dearly. 

I love you guys,

Samara
Sad to see you go, Samara!

Take care on your new adventures and best of luck.

Fingers crossed that we will see each other again in the world of RPUK 🙂

Thanks for the fun times, never gonna stop annoying @Jessewith the incident. All the best!

Back