What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Group Upgrades Proposal

L1L

My aim with this suggestion is to enhance the experience of being in a whitelisted group, improve existing mechanics, and increase customization options for safe houses. These changes will provide a more immersive and rewarding experience, encouraging players to invest time and resources into their safehouses and groups and work towards common goals. While some of these suggestions might be unlikely to actually be implemented, I've included them envisioning a dream scenario based on functions that I have seen already available on the server. Even if only a portion of these ideas are adopted, i belive they can significantly contribute to increasing player engagement.

Gus:
  1. Purchasable Upgrade:
    • Transform Gus into an upgradeable asset within the game, enabling players to invest into the group.
  2. Chicken Run Variation Upgrades:
    • Stage 1 - Cocaine drop:
      • Same as the current chicken run..
    • Stage 2 - LSD Kit (Crafting Required):
      • Players collect the drop with materials to craft LSD.
    • Stage 3 - MDMA Kit (Crafting Required):
      • Similar to the LSD kit, allows players craft MDMA.
    • Stage 4 - Meth Kit (Crafting Required):
      • Allows players to craft Meth.
      • Through crafting, players can gain experience and traverse through the different levels of meth production, normal->mid-grade ->high-grade.
  3. Spray Cans Upgrade:
    • Grants players the ability to create temporary drug-selling zones marked by the groups graffiti spray.
  4. Graffiti Removal Kits:
    • Allows players to remove rival group sprays.
Safes:
  1. Price Adjustments:
    • Reduce the cost of safe size upgrades to make them more preferable compared to the stand-alone containers.
  2. Increased Storage Capacity:
    • Introduce larger safe upgrades, allowing storage upgrades up to 100-200k.
  3. Lock Upgrades:
    • Enhanced locks to delay police raids, taking inspiration from the fleeca bank safe drilling (20-30 minutes per safe).
  4. Increased Safe Limits:
    • Allow players to install more safes within their safehouse/turf.
Turf Upgrades:
  1. Local Purchase Likelihood Upgrade:
    • Stage 1:
      • Increases the likelihood of locals purchasing from members of the F6 .
    • Stage 2:
      • Extends the increased purchase likelihood to any player.

Miscellaneous Upgrades:​

1. Door Alarm Upgrades:
    • Higher chance of triggering an alert during break-ins, improving security.
  2. Online Member Check for Break-ins:
    • Implement a check to ensure that break-ins can only occur if a certain number of group members are online, preventing offline raids.
  3. Kitchen Upgrade:
    • Allows groups to prepare food and smoothies, adding a role-playing element related to nutrition and sustenance.
  4. Drug Table Upgrade:
    • Introduce a cutting bench for drug preparation, providing more detailed and interactive drug processing.
  5. CCTV Upgrades:
    • Install CCTV similar to those in clothing stores and hospitals, allowing players to monitor their safehouse.
  6. Control Wardrobe Placement:
    • Provide customization options for the placement of wardrobes within the safehouse.
  7. Secure Parking:
    • Options for shared and personal parking spaces, ensuring vehicle safety and accessibility.

+1 incredible suggestion couldn’t agree more, every single bullet point would enhance the engagement within whitelisted groups

Online Member Check for Break-ins:
  • Implement a check to ensure that break-ins can only occur if a certain number of group members are online, preventing offline raids.

Can see a issue where people would attempt to break in, in order to check if a gang is online. People already do this by ringing peoples phonenumbers either way, but feels like a more consistent and better way to check if the opposition is online.

CCTV Upgrades:
  • Install CCTV similar to those in clothing stores and hospitals, allowing players to monitor their safehouse.

If this was to be a thing I assume it would be a webhook in a Discord channel, which could mean more "hop-ons".

Other than that, solid suggestion. Wish to see some of these things implemented! 🫡

Can see a issue where people would attempt to break in, in order to check if a gang is online. People already do this by ringing peoples phonenumbers either way, but feels like a more consistent and better way to check if the opposition is online.
I suppose yes but if there is enough people online they would most likely respond to the break-in anyway, besides, if its abused im sure common sense/exploiting rules would cover it.
If this was to be a thing I assume it would be a webhook in a Discord channel, which could mean more "hop-ons".
The way i imagine this functioning is a picture to be taken when a break-in alarm is triggered, not by pulling out a weapon inside the safehouse, that would be silly lmao. Or perhaps a button in the f6 menu to ''take a picture'' on request rather than it being triggered.

I suppose yes but if there is enough people online they would most likely respond to the break-in anyway, besides, if its abused im sure common sense/exploiting rules would cover it.
Say Ballas and Marabunta are at war for example. Marabunta log on and start looking for ballas, tweedle is desolate and they also cant find them anywhere (e.g selling locations etc). Marabunta may attempt to lockpick into ballas safe house just to see if there online, and if there not instead of wasting there time they will probs just log off. People do this enough already by checking the player lists on CFX and looking for steam names they recognise, along with calling the phones of the opposing party to find if there online. You also cant prove that people are lock picking into to gang turfs to check activity, it would be hard to prove. Imo that should not be added however the rest of the suggestion is something which could defiantly be looked at

Big +1 make getting whitelisted feel more like an actual reward instead of a cosmetic upgrade. Not too sure about the kitchen thing as most turfs dont have a kitchen anyway and a taco van can just be used for that. Not too sure about the spraypaint turf claiming thing either although it would bring some more reasons for groups to war.

+1 to nearly everything except the food/drinks part. Let's leave that to (more) legal entities. Besides that a lot of interesting suggestions.

The spray can idea for selling turf is genius and could create a huge amount of RP with it being so dynamic

Agree with all of the above, there needs to be more perks for Whitelisted gangs as people are joining unwhitelisted to circumvent rules placed on Whitelisted gangs.

Except the food and drink, that takes away from characters running a legal business

I had another thought, it might be more dynamic to have some of these ''upgrades'' be moved to Gus as a temporary boost that lasts for the restart in exchange for a reasonable fee? it would mean that groups are rewarded for activity and potentially attract other players to their turf.
Speficially, i think these upgrades would work great in such an aspect:
Local Purchase Likelihood Upgrade:
  • Stage 1:
    • Increases the likelihood of locals purchasing from members of the F6 .
  • Stage 2:
    • Extends the increased purchase likelihood to any player.

+1 I like the idea of groups having more purpose. The only things I’d say no to would be kitchen facilities - leave that to restaurants and bars, buy your food from people. Only other thing was not being able to break in if no members are online, seems like a cheap way of checking if members are online, I get why it’d be good to have but seems counter productive.

Other than that - instead of CCTV going to a webhook, or being a constant feed, maybe it could take a screenshot at the moment your door is broken and text the photo to members that are online? If you aren’t on when it happens, too bad.

+1
With the following exceptions:
However, It'd be nice if it was CCTV cameras. Few people know what comes with that in RP- and realistically thats a cool avenue for gangs to try go down. Means it requires physical and active monitoring too. (And can also mean someone on cameras coordinating good pushes, or defences)

Door alarm depending on people online, it's just a cheap way for people to check if the opposition is on, and it would be abused.

Last edited:
Reactions: L1L
I like most of these ideas. I would say it would be a bit weird to get pictures via "cctv" of people at your club house. That would insinuate your paying a host of CCTV operators to work 24/7? Just having a normal CCTV you can access would be cool though.
Making your own food would probably cut out a lot of legal people in the city that do that type of work which I dont think would be very fair.
Personal/shared parking should deffo be a thing for gang members, I guess some turfs might struggle with space for spawning points ensuring theres no overlaps etc...
Door alarm would just end in abuse.

+1 I like the idea of groups having more purpose. The only things I’d say no to would be kitchen facilities - leave that to restaurants and bars, buy your food from people. Only other thing was not being able to break in if no members are online, seems like a cheap way of checking if members are online, I get why it’d be good to have but seems counter productive.

Other than that - instead of CCTV going to a webhook, or being a constant feed, maybe it could take a screenshot at the moment your door is broken and text the photo to members that are online? If you aren’t on when it happens, too bad.
yes i love this idea!

Back