What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Guess this is it.

Dcay Kevin

Unlinked
After over a year on this community having great fun on it some stuff has finally come up in my life forcing me to say goodbye. I will be around once in a while and the people that have me on discord can always message me for anything: Due to me Starting a new job in the Army I will be spending the next months training and working very hard to be accepted and meet the requirements set by my country preventing me from putting much if any time into this community. I have had great fun and would like to thank a few people in special:

@StormBecause we were an inseparable team.

@RizFor training me as that PCSO one year ago and maintaining our friendship for all that time.

@PunkFor giving me an amazing gang to hang out with in my final months of the server.

@JesseFor being my buddy within Poseidon.

@VeikkQFor being a good friend in the police.

@ZulufighterFor actually watching me spam that rook once.

@Vladic KaFor being a great Streamer and a chill dude to play games with.

@NikolaiFor always saying "Get him gone".

@GeneralVZ for being my personal pilot in Poseidon <3.

If I missed anyone else just pop a message down and I will possibly be seeing you lot again at some point, Though most likely not very soon.
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't even mention me

see you around, good luck with your army stuff

and come join @Vladic Kaand i in some games whenever he decides to come back aswell 😉

didn't even mention me

see you around, good luck with your army stuff

and come join @Vladic Kaand i in some games whenever he decides to come back aswell 😉
Ofcourse mate i am not leaving Vlad's crew i am just leaving the Main RPUK Theater

Due to me Starting a new job in the Army
Well guess its time for civilians to get rdmed outside the screen aswel.....

See you around mate, we had some good fun!

All the best and hit me up on ts if you ever come around!

Well guess its time for civilians to get rdmed outside the screen aswel....
Not wrong, Also add me on Discord Dcay#7874 hit me up if you ever want to play something

Will miss you Kevin, hopefully see you back sometime! Good luck with the army and let me know if you hands up or die anyone irl. ❤️

Maaaaaan. 

Don’t normally comment on these but it has been a pleasure my dude. We will defo play some games when I get back and I am going to get you into my crew on fivem. 

Maaaaaan. 

Don’t normally comment on these but it has been a pleasure my dude. We will defo play some games when I get back and I am going to get you into my crew on fivem. 
Once i am back from everything i will for sure be playing with you. I am just gonna be busy for a month or 3 atleast

Back