What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Hagen (Action: Ban issued 08/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
Name of player your reporting (ingame name):
Hagen
Description of what happened:
I was landing as a medic, near Athira. There had been numerous calls from that location, the exact same location. So I kind of expected a fuck up.

I try to land, and get shot at. The recording starts here. My boss' instructions are to bail when shots are fired, but due to the risk of being shot down, and the fuel already leaking, the risk to people on the ground was to big. I decided to land and let them do what they want, so the Might Ban Hammer Handler can deal with it. And obviously, seconds after I get out of the heli, I get killed by the culprit named above.

He then tries to steal my helicopter, which is easy as I never bother to lock it. He succeeds in this first part of his not-so-ingenious plan, but shortly after take-off that what I knew what was going to happen, but he didn't, happened. No more fuel, biatch. Justice is best served cold. He crashed, he died. I cut the video here due to me not wanting to bother you with my hysterical laughter. But he combatlogged as well, to save his miserable gear.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I don't see the point, rules are abundantly clear when it comes to medics. And if ''I didnt know server rules'' is an excuse then beat this: Geneva convention. =D

Value of item/money lost:
None whatsoever.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

Ban issued

6080f7cbc2b97f32afb5311334a934c3 -1 Hagen - Forum Report 08/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back