What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Happy New Year from RPUK!

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
KeDnVys.png

Blimey! Here we are again, another year later and RoleplayUK is still going strong... So strong infact, that Wilco is too tipsy to make the official New Years Post!

As is customary, the staff & Development team have a few words of their own to say, but from me - Happy New Year! Stay safe! Here's hoping that 2021 is another year to remember!

Robbie:
Happy new year to you all, hoping 2021 is a much better year for us all!

Warwick:
Happy New year, I know this year has been one to forget but let's all work together so that we can make 2021 the one to remember!

ShadowDirector:
All I am saying is it's yet another year for me to eat more Big Macs... looking forward to it boys

Happy New Year!

Jefke:
Happy New year all! Stay safe and be healthy!

Stavik:
2020 was very shitty... I kind of hope 2021 gives everyone a breather and tons of fun. Happy New Year

Dentibus:
Happy Friday!

Gurlanin:
It's finally over! This year has been a massive mess, but it's been awesome seeing the community come together and not let it really impact us. Now it's time to see what 2021 has to bring us: it can't be any worse than last year, right?

Samantha:
I´m wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2021, may the new year bring only the best to all of you! ❤️

ConnorTheGreatt:
One of the few good things to come out of 2020 for me is coming back to this community after a couple years away. It's been a blast to have a laugh with faces old and new alike. Wishing you all the best for next year. Have a good drink tonight troops, we've all earned it! ❤️ 🍻

Valen Bell:
Goodbye to a mostly shitty year and heres hoping for a slightly better new year. I do wish everyone the best and to be safe and if you can, and willing, make sure to start of the new year shitfaced moderately unable to stand straight.

Fluqi:

Happy New Year!

George Harris:
Happy New Year, It can only get better from here... I hope 👀👀

Nuclear:
I wish you all a Happy new year and I hope for 2021 we can go out and enjoy yourself instead of only being stuck at home all year. Wishing you all the best in what is to come!

James Travers:
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I wish you all a very happy New Year! 2020 was a tough one for everyone in one way or another and I hope everyone is in good health after the year past. Let's hope that 2021 is a blast and we can all get back to normality! Maybe @Bowen Orionmight even be able to build a shed in less than 11 months!

Tadeusz:
Wishing you all a happy new year!

Nomad:
It's been a tough year but we've made it. Thank you all for making it bearable! Hopefully 2021 will treat us all better, Happy New year!

Bowen:
Well it's been a weird year but we got through it, Happy new year to all of you! Jesus Christ, it has to be better than last year! 
P.S. My shed no longer leaks and never trust the owner of a Maine Coon cat.

Gremlin:
2021 has to better than last year, If not it can do one. However please don't forget,  Chat Shit - Get Banged....;)

Happy New Year all

Ciaran:
I'd like to thank all our development team for their efforts over this year, whether they are focused on FiveM, ArmA, or our backend systems. While everyone has produced some exceptional work this year, I'd like to send my thanks to @Stealthee for his great work leading the FiveM team, as well as his own development efforts in FiveM. I'd also like to thank @Recon Nine for his great work on our internal staff panel, which now supports multiple games, as well as multiple instances of these games, offering us an environment where we can train staff on non-live servers. This new panel enables all of our staff team to do their job more effectively, and is an invaluable tool to the team, and responds fast to in-game updates across both FiveM and ArmA.

Lastly... Happy new year everyone!

Sciencefreak:
Happy New Year.... there's always 2022

Loyalty:
Happy new year to everyone, especially to the FiveM dev team, who are constantly working/tweaking at almost any time of the day. And of course the GTARP community. It’s been a pleasure meeting and working with you all and I look forward to what 2021 brings for the GTARP and RPUK community as a whole. I’ve met some real gems in this community over this past year and I hope you all have a great new year. 🥳

Antollyme:
Happy New Year! Another day, another drink! 🍹

Stealthee:

2020, what a year! Pretty much 1 Year ago @Wilco asked me to start working on GTA RP in secret to see what was possible with never having worked on a GTA environment before. All I can say is how far we have come, we couldn't of done it without the community and the amazing team of developers we have now on the GTA development team, implementing and providing what the community want! We are constantly moving forward have some huge updates in the works (some discussed and some secret) and some exciting new unique features for the community! Looking forward for Roleplay.co.uk our eyes are wide open looking for the next venture if one is to arise. We will not be caught behind the curve again for new games and projects, if something doesn't work, it doesn't work we will try again.

As I said in a previous post this year, community is more than just a game server. It is the people, the atmosphere, the drama, and the love. I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to the new year. Remember there is always a place for you at Roleplay.co.uk

Stealthee (Lew)

Development Lead

And that's it! Thank you all so much for sticking around! #RoleplayEverything

Stay Safe!
//Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing some big names here!

Happy new year everyone 

All the best everyone new years resolution for me drink less RED WINE!!

Back