What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Have a good one boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russel Choke

Hey everyone, after almost 400 hours on Altis I decided it's time to slow down. 

No more hustling on the street, no more selling guns in Kavala and no more robbing drug dealers. 

I've had so much fun during the months I was here, even though most of you haven't even heard of me and I didnt have the chance to play with most of you I'll miss you all. Thank you for the experience I had and the great people I've got to know. A special thanks to UGN for taking me under their wing.

Even though we had a bad reputation in the beginning it brings a smile to my face how far they've come now. 

This is by far the best community I've been a part of so far. 

Salud mi familia!

I've only ever had one interaction with you. You might recall that time a bounty hunter tracked you down, took you to the police station, you escaped, kidnapped the BH and executed him? Yeah, that was me. Very good RP'er, it's a shame to see you go.

Best of luck with whatever comes your way next!

Wish I got to hang more with u buddy, the few times i did was a blast and I learned alot from u !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back