What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Headsets

Phalanx

Myth
Hey, broke my headset, silly me, need a new one with built in mic, good sound, and good value for money, none of your £500 "oh thats nothing" crap here!

Any ideas would be great and appreciated, thanks!

HyperX Cloud 2. Great Build Quality, no fus. 7.1 Surround sound, detachable mic (which is a bit flat but crystal clear, its my mic).

HyperX Cloud 2. Great Build Quality, no fus. 7.1 Surround sound, detachable mic (which is a bit flat but crystal clear, its my mic).
i have that but the mic i got  sucked so i splashed on a snowball mic

Cant fault the headset though the surround sound is optional as well with a click of a button

The steelseries Siberia v2 is a awesome headset! Cheap and give you the ultimate sound

If you would like to go wireless,  the logitech g930 is very comfortable great sound, mic quality is meh imo but adequate, also you can pick them up for around 70gbp. 

Not got anycomplaints about mine nor from anybody else I have recommended them to.

Best headset I've owned to date 

I have the Corsair Vengeance v2 headset its really good for 60 quid. If you get the right sound sorted then its perfect for gaming.

I pre ordered the Logitech G933, it is more expensive (175.00 gbp) but can have up to 3 simultaneous inputs. Such as wireless to your pc and 3.5mm to your phone for spotify, or Skype on the PC and Console audio. This can be mixed using the logitech software on the PC.

I pre ordered the Logitech G933, it is more expensive (175.00 gbp) but can have up to 3 simultaneous inputs. Such as wireless to your pc and 3.5mm to your phone for spotify, or Skype on the PC and Console audio. This can be mixed using the logitech software on the PC.
Thats fukken Awesome !!!

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g430-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset
Logitech G430 is a really good headset, with surround sound and a great microphone.
I bought it for 80 euros, and the microphone is flexible so you can move it closer to your mouth or farther away.

Do do you ever get a crackling in-game or listening to YouTube? Read some reviews, only one said they experienced it, just wondering if you ever get it as none of the games tested were ARMA 3?

Do do you ever get a crackling in-game or listening to YouTube? Read some reviews, only one said they experienced it, just wondering if you ever get it as none of the games tested were ARMA 3?
No not really, never had problems with listening to videos or anything, only when you move your headset. If you just let it stay still on your head then it will be fine ;)

No not really, never had problems with listening to videos or anything, only when you move your headset. If you just let it stay still on your head then it will be fine ;)
I also have this mic and have never had a single problem. Great mic.

I also have this mic and have never had a single problem. Great mic.
I have to agree with Liquid on this one. Top of the range mic, absolutely nothing better on the market right now :)

My headset: en-uk.sennheiser.com/pc-363d-surround-sound-gaming-headset

Kind of pricey but I got them as an investment as sennheiser make some top notch stuff this being one of those items had it for around a year with no problems sound quality is spectacular mic is also good and they feel like you wearing a cloud.

The steelseries Siberia v2 is a awesome headset! Cheap and give you the ultimate sound
+1 used these for 2 years with no problem. Except the time I accidentally had the mic on +30 decibels and sounded like I was shouting at everyone.. For 7 months..

My headset: en-uk.sennheiser.com/pc-363d-surround-sound-gaming-headset

Kind of pricey but I got them as an investment as sennheiser make some top notch stuff this being one of those items had it for around a year with no problems sound quality is spectacular mic is also good and they feel like you wearing a cloud.
especially good when you want to eat apples in police lounge and piss everyone off!

Back