What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Healthy Gamer

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Hello Community! I'm starting a topic in this forum that is very dear to me. It is about the education of mental health and the understanding of it. I would like to present you someone that is the front person of a community, that wants to guide and educate around the topic of mental health, mind processes and mental illness as well as some philosophical approach. He is a medical doctor, psychiatrist and a meditation trainer. 

The community is called HealthyGamer.gg and Dr.K (front person) is streaming on twitch and youtube

I want to start this thread to step by step present a video once in a while. I'm aware that this topic is sensitive and also don't expect anyone to get into a deep discussion about topics. However feel free to comment and share.

Today I want to start with the topic that affects myself as well. The videos do vary in length, but even with ADHD it is worth it to watch them. You will learn so much about it. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the title is about ADHD, the topic applies to a lot of people. It is about general mental health and mental processes. About state vs trait, what is successful performance? etc. 

It helps also people who struggle with consistency and a video that offers a lot of mental health education. Enjoy: 

Useful videos and thread

I do be a CPTSD sufferer with ADHD and Crohn's Disease; if anyone is suffering or needs to vent I do always be about and will understand if anyone needs an impartial person to chat to ❤️

You are feeling like you can't start a task, even something that might be good for you, you struggle to execute what you want in life. This question is being discussed and explained, especially in regards to us gamers, by Dr. K :

Ok this is for you boys 😄

Life is an RPG and you messed up your Build! 

Has life an XP cap? Is there passive XP? 

Dr K is explaining the concept of progression in life for us as gamers. 

Fucked up sleep schedule? Sounds familiar? Feeling drained? 

Mental Health is depending on good night sleep. It is actually necessary for our brain functions to recover. Without sleep we will eventually become sick. 

Back