What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Help! - Resolved

Mickeey

don't make me eggplant
Just bought team speak on my mobile this morning, however when connecting to ALUK team speak, it says in permanatly banned? I've only just bought the app!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you are using a mobile network it is possible the IP has been banned. Have a try and turn your mobile data off and back on or connect to WiFi.

Android or iPhone? May have an issue with identity/UID.

Other than that it's probably because you have the unfortunate scenario of your IP being banned.

Android, it may been the possibility that I joined with the school network.. Might not like the schools open network :\

It depends if its a cloudflare page that's saying your banned or an altis life one, sometimes we get people in UNI's who cannot access because the IP there using is connected to a banned account (someone previously from the same uni got banned)

It depends if its a cloudflare page that's saying your banned or an altis life one, sometimes we get people in UNI's who cannot access because the IP there using is connected to a banned account (someone previously from the same uni got banned)
Fixed, it must have been someone from my school!  On my broadband now, and it work's again, thanks all for the help!

Back