What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Housing Storage

FragstarGames

Brief Summary:

Easier access and upgrade able housing storage.

Detailed Suggestion:

So i am trying to create a business where i mine ores for people and as we all know the only way to access your house storage is by going inside to access it. Would there be a way to access it by the front door menu like the garage? I feel this would make things a little easier as with myself im having to move 5000 ores at a time in and out my house and the inside of the houses are not actually at the location of the house on the server meaning my character has to teleport across the map to enter then back again to exit and upon exit ive had many issues where my own vehicle that ive left outside hasnt spawned back  in and ive had to re enter and exit the house a couple times for it to respawn back into view. I know this seems like im just addressing an issue of mine but i think this feature would benefit a lot of people by access storage at the front door and would only be accessible by people who had the keys. The other idea i had was adding more storage, so as you know you can buy as many storage crates as you like at the tool shop but this doesnt increase storage size now im not saying you could buy 100 crates and have all that extra space but even if you were able to buy lets say 5 being the max that that could add an additional 5000 storage with each crate holding 1000. With the server not having a public storage facility and only being able to own 1 house i feel this would be beneficial to all players. Also maybe having a vehicle full of items that if the property had enough space that when storing the vehicle it would store the items automatically.

The Pros:

Easy access for home owners to access their home storage and being able to get more storage with crates

less character teleportation when entering and exiting homes potentially creating issues

The Cons:

i honestly dont see any

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

Last edited by a moderator:
Would there be a way to access it by the front door menu like the garage? I feel this would make things a little easier as with myself im having to move 5000 ores at a time in and out my house and the inside of the houses are not actually at the location of the house on the server meaning my character has to teleport across the map to enter then back again to exit and upon exit ive had many issues where my own vehicle that ive left outside hasnt spawned back  in and ive had to re enter and exit the house a couple times for it to respawn back into view. I know this seems like im just addressing an issue of mine but i think this feature would benefit a lot of people by access storage at the front door and would only be accessible by people who had the keys.
i dont like this idea as a lot more of risk it taken from having to lose eyes outside for a few seconds
Personally i think they should just find the issue your having and find a solution either your end or theirs. 

The other idea i had was adding more storage, so as you know you can buy as many storage crates as you like at the tool shop but this doesnt increase storage size now im not saying you could buy 100 crates and have all that extra space but even if you were able to buy lets say 5 being the max that that could add an additional 5000 storage with each crate holding 1000. With the server not having a public storage facility and only being able to own 1 house i feel this would be beneficial to all players.
With this I agree. But I also think the system needs to be reworked otherwise people are going to have 10 vending machines in their house in an attempt to hide it. 

100% more storage is needed in houses. its a yes from me no matter way they'd want to do it.

I agree that we need more storage but maybe instead of increasing the house storage maybe have storage Units that we can buy to store more, maybe have the Storage Unit hold 3x than the house so then this will be some new and extra that people could buy and work for, would open many opportunities for business's 

I agree that we need more storage but maybe instead of increasing the house storage maybe have storage Units that we can buy to store more, maybe have the Storage Unit hold 3x than the house so then this will be some new and extra that people could buy and work for, would open many opportunities for business's 
Yeah this is what i ment as you can buy storage crates in the tool shop so maybe they could be like you stated individual storage 

Let us buy more storage by sticking in storage furniture's but make it really expensive to buy them. A safe should add 1000 global storage to the house, but should cost 100k, and you can only have max 10000 storage in the house (so 5 safes for example) and I also think safes should only be accessible by the house owner and police.

Let us buy more storage by sticking in storage furniture's but make it really expensive to buy them. A safe should add 1000 global storage to the house, but should cost 100k, and you can only have max 10000 storage in the house (so 5 safes for example) and I also think safes should only be accessible by the house owner and police.
Or if you tell them the combination because they use the same combination locks as like school lockers

Back