What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

I miss Altis life ;( - Share your stories!

I came back to play some Altis Life as I was feeling nostalgic and didn't realise the server was gone 😭 so many amazing memories playing with everyone. 

I came back to play some Altis Life as I was feeling nostalgic and didn't realise the server was gone 😭 so many amazing memories playing with everyone. 
Give FiveM a go, it's a blast 🙂

On 07/05/2022 at 13:31, Gordon said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kavala, the city that never failed to entertain...
Kavala.jpg.6f4e2c721747631cf029017396ebd9e2.jpg

R.I.P The 'Rook-40'

​

I once ended up on the MI5's watchlist and ultimately had my Kavala house raided by them as they suspected mass gun smuggling. 
They came to find my collection;
ec2bb3c2d96db8665fc3b14127ad39f3.png

Each time I restrained somebody, I stole their watch. Sometimes I restrained them just to steal their watch... Many people had been shot, robbed and tortured for their beloved watch..

I defended it valiantly with my LIM-85 until the end, taking at least six of them down with me before getting shot myself.
- R.I.P watches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kavala, the city that never failed to entertain...

R.I.P The 'Rook-40'

​

I once ended up on the MI5's watchlist and ultimately had my Kavala house raided by them as they suspected mass gun smuggling. 
They came to find my collection;

Each time I restrained somebody, I stole their watch. Sometimes I restrained them just to steal their watch... Many people had been shot, robbed and tortured for their beloved watch..

I defended it valiantly with my LIM-85 until the end, taking at least six of them down with me before getting shot myself.
- R.I.P watches.
Should try something similar on CID, would be laughs! 

Anyone on here from whe Kavala was named 'County Durham' in late 2014?

So so many class RP memories with so many people but i havent seen any familiar names on here so far 😕 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back