What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ifrit scraped and lost gear

aedw1

In-game name: Not a rebel

Your player ID (76561198080307545)

What was lost: Ifrit and gear on me

Value of item/money lost:
450k for Ifrit and about 80k or so of gear on me, the assault rifle was 50k, scope for rifle was 7k, range finders 8k, tactical vest 17,500k, can't remember how much ammo I had on me but couldn't care about that.

Quick description of what happened:

My self and my friend Chritian where in antria making our way out when a cop car came out of nowhere on my screen, probably dyscnc, which us and the cop parted ways when about 2-3minutes later he was chasing me even when I was driving under the speed limit and had my lights on and he never spoke to me, he was close enough for me to hear but he never said anything, so I tried to get away incase he was one of the cops who likes to abuse his cop privliges and try to take my Ifrit away as its happened to me before with a hmtt truck being scraped, a cop used spike strips and it got me so I got out, and for a momment I was just taking cover,then I was getting shot at, I couldn't tell who it was so I returned fire on the cops thinking it was them, which my friend tried to help me and then I was killed through my Ifrit and then they scraped it, then they found my friend and killed him on sight, cops are ment to use rubber bullets even if they are being shot at leathal force is only a last resort, they shot to kill. Sorry about long decription.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ifrit is an illegal vehicle and the police will scrap them if they see them...

Where does it say that and if you look at the donater section on what you get for being VIP, the Ifrit is not illegal, the only type of vehicle that is illegal is the quadbike (in Kavala)

Ifrits are illegal as Porkchop has stated. I am sure he has lost a few over his time on the server. I know I have. If you are out of the redzone with one you will be chased for sure. Your only hope is to rp it out and say you found it or run for the redzone.

Please take a look at the Outside Green zone and East Altis ( Rebel Controlled) sections. The green zone talks says "Weapons from rebel outposts/donator shops are illegal (Altis Police Law)." The east Altis talks about ifrits being legal in the red zone. If you have any questions please feel free to speak with any police on the server. Heck talk with any rebel group and they will tell you.

Seriously you think its legal to drive around in a armoured vehicle? Sorry but this server is about realism and role play... think about it for a second.

I can confirm Ifrits are illegal vehicles that should not be driven anywhere. Though it is your choice to do so this does run the inherent risk of you being pursued taken down and the vehicle scrapped.

Could you provide me with the names of the officers that scraped the vehicle as to there apparent failure to rp I shall look into this and get back to you with an outcome.

Very Sorry but Denied.

Back