What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ifrit scrapped an Lost Gear due to server not resetting.

Viper

About 1 or 2 minutes before server reset 29/7/2014 had to take a important phone call so didnt bother logging out just stayed parked up on side of road with a ifrit thinkign server was going to reset anyway at 4:00 pm came back at 4:07 with couple of cops around me they scrap me ifrit an send me to jail so lost all my gear i explained to the officer the situation and all i got was pretty much bad luck sent me to jail then server resets like 5mins while im in jail so guess  what i log back in and Walla im back in there so i have to waste another 10mins.

Items lost : Ifrit - 200k

Katiba Carbine - 20k

Rangefinders - 6k

rest is just bits an bobs

Sorry but after speaking to the officer involved, I would call this meta-gaming. Your character is not playing on a server. He's playing in a world, that doesn't reset/restart. 

All I can say, is play to the whistle, not the clock :)

Sorry but after speaking to the officer involved, I would call this meta-gaming. Your character is not playing on a server. He's playing in a world, that doesn't reset/restart. 

All I can say, is play to the whistle, not the clock :)
Just so you know Metagaming nees to be involved to Roleplay this is what CC Dave once told me.

EDIT : Also that video is also meta gaming so dont accuse me of it when your officers do also yeah ? and besides that video IM NOT THERE at the end i was on the road to the garage parked up i have you know :) but thanks for your input anyways buddy much appreciated <3

Last edited by a moderator:
fair enough that they scrap it i vdmed him what i didnt met to do my apolgies for that viper i will comp you for this no worries.

Back