What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Incorporate Vangelico Jewellery

waizmilk

Vangelico Jewellery seems to not be in current use (from my knowledge). Therefore, I would propose an idea that would incorporate Vangelico with panning/digging or metal detecting of some sort. 

For example you can pan/dig or metal detect on the beach as usual finding the usual "trash" as well as specific items which can be sold at Vangelico's for cash. Some items that could be incorporated are:

- Old gold coin

- Worn gold ring

- Forged gold bar (Derived from gold ingots)

- Opal

- Topaz

- Bottle caps

- Golden nuggets

And many more possibilities.

I am aware there may be some push back given the recent "seller" added however I think it would be interesting to add something to Vangelico's that would make it worth going to since there is nothing there currently (Unsure if there are already plans in motion). Please let me know what you think and please criticise respectfully don't just say shit idea say why. 

Pros

- Incorporation of another store

- Different aspect and possibilities of selling

- Another way to make money 

- Make gold ore more useful other than the thing it can currently be used for

Cons

- Dev work

- Too similar to panning

- Too many current ways to make money

- Plans for Vangelico's currently in motion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 🙂

Something is already being worked on behind the curtains that will make materials from players, into jewelry that can be purchased. Sit tight  🙂

That's good to hear. Thank you for the reply 🙂
No worries mate 🙂
Regardless it's nice to see that people support the idea, and from time to time, there is a point that hasn't been thought of 🙂

No worries mate 🙂
Regardless it's nice to see that people support the idea, and from time to time, there is a point that hasn't been thought of 🙂

i'd defo be behind this and think it would bring RP into the city as you'd ahve to RP getting chains for like gangs or things. i just wanna see more shops like Up-nAtom and mirror and flywheels Rping their shops its fun and good and kraken also try untill people ruin it 

Hi 🙂

Something is already being worked on behind the curtains that will make materials from players, into jewelry that can be purchased. Sit tight  🙂
Behind your curtains, maybe. 😉

There is, as yet, nothing going on officially behind actual dev-team curtains in this regard, currently, so don't hold your breath, peeps. When there is, and it's ready, you'll find it in a change-log.

That said, the idea has some merit, and I do like it, but like all great ideas that rely upon five or fewer people to make it happen, it may be a while...

Back